Remember when not too long ago people were starting to mumble “Masvidal best boxer in UFC?

I don't ever recall reading that on here but I wouldn't doubt it. Once upon a time people thought Sage Northcutt was a future GOAT and that GSP was afraid of Woodley lol.

You really think in a straight striking match Usman KOs Jorge?

Has history not told us how a wrestler can KO a striker with the fear of the TD.

Randleman vs Crocop anyone???

No I do not think that, It it weren’t for the Usman fight I would have still started this thread

Never read anything of the sort but I'll take your word for it

I remember when Conor was the best boxer in MMA....

TBF he had stellar boxing for a while but something went wrong. His fundamentals used to be excellent in his 145 run.
Now his boxing is garbage. Off-balance, no weight transfer, very weird angles. He caught his last appanyents many times but it didn't do shit to them.

TBF he looked top-shelf against Nate.
0891387eb5777f811ef76b0e6a996650189d2e33.gifv

Elite boxing indeed.

I know this sounds like a reach, but honestly Nate is about the 2nd most overrated striker after him, or even 1st
I was going to add "but who doesn't" to my sentence, lol. Indeed, Nate is extremely overrated. In some of his fights he looked awesome, but in many others he looked like a drunk bum.

Masvidal was the best boxer in mma

remember when Stipe was the GOAT not too long ago?

People always love to grasp at straws for ppl they love more than their significant other.

Only idiots ever thought Masvidal was elite, he was blessed with fighting back to back the most overrated and over ranked fighters of all time in Darren Till and Ben Askren. That is why the UFC is mostly a circus rather than a legitimate sports league.

Back