Remember when Lawler almost stopped Souza?

282jlz6_jpg_medium.gif

Fedor is a tough SOB. That would have dropped most people. He looked like he was on slipping around on ice the whole time.

That was during the painful phase of being a Lawler fan. He had flashes...often to be followed by sheer disappointment. I'm really glad he got back on track.

1,200 posts in a month, get a life nerd.

Is this the real Johnny Drama or some soulless goober who just wishes he was a sycophantic hanger-on to his famous little brother?? Try harder than post counts, John boy. Can't we disagree on who would win between 2015 Jacare and Lawlor without you resorting to name calling?

ATT lawler would sprawl the fuck out of Jacare
Slip his punches and break his face standing

I think you guys give too much credit to the mythical super sprawl of ATT Lawler. Yes it's good but Jacare is a grappling ace with top tier BJJ and the ability to beat anyone on the mat. He also has his legit striking now and if you're basing a rematch on him getting rocked in their first fight then that's a fool's errand. Lawler's grappling hasn't improved to the point he can avoid another Jacare sub.

Is this the real Johnny Drama or some soulless goober who just wishes he was a sycophantic hanger-on to his famous little brother?? Try harder than post counts, John boy. Can't we disagree on who would win between 2015 Jacare and Lawlor without you resorting to name calling?

As long as we can agree that your mother at this moment is getting woken up out of bed by you to come downstairs and heat you up some Hot Pockets and delivering them to you in the basement.

282jlz6_jpg_medium.gif

Really though, as impressive as almost stopping Jacare is, dude went 3-4 in Strikeforce as a Middleweight, not even mediocre.

I never noticed but I think Fujita was rocked by Fedor's punch as well. Clearly not to the same extent though.

Both of them swinging these wild Fedor-type hooks at each other.

That was during the painful phase of being a Lawler fan. He had flashes...often to be followed by sheer disappointment. I'm really glad he got back on track.

He was fighting in the wrong weight class

I think you guys give too much credit to the mythical super sprawl of ATT Lawler. Yes it's good but Jacare is a grappling ace with top tier BJJ and the ability to beat anyone on the mat. He also has his legit striking now and if you're basing a rematch on him getting rocked in their first fight then that's a fool's errand. Lawler's grappling hasn't improved to the point he can avoid another Jacare sub.

Yes he improves his striking but he's so far from Robbie, look at his fight with Carmont..

282jlz6_jpg_medium.gif

Really though, as impressive as almost stopping Jacare is, dude went 3-4 in Strikeforce as a Middleweight, not even mediocre.

He resembled a salmon trying to jump up a waterfall.

I never noticed but I think Fujita was rocked by Fedor's punch as well. Clearly not to the same extent though.

I also never noticed until you just pointed it out. I always thought it was because fujita had a low fighter IQ but now you point it out it explains why he didn't finish him mortal kombat style. Great recovery from Fedor. I remember after he finishes Fujita and the announcer announced the winner he was still on wobbly legs when he received his medal.

Yes he improves his striking but he's so far from Robbie, look at his fight with Carmont..

He out-struck Mousasi. I'll have to see the Carmont fight again but Jacare's striking looked good from what I remember.

Back