Remember when Lawler almost stopped Souza?

I remember Lawler's first fight back in the UFC and Strikeforce folded. He looked MASSIVE compared to Koscheck at the weigh ins. And Kos isn't exactly a small WW.

282jlz6_jpg_medium.gif

Really though, as impressive as almost stopping Jacare is, dude went 3-4 in Strikeforce as a Middleweight, not even mediocre.

That's the jingle bell rockkkkk

Sorry I just sing that every time I see fedor dance.

Fun fight between two of my faves for a long time. Lawler took a round from him, and this was pre-ATT Lawler.

That was pre-Blackhouse Jacare. His striking in SF was atrocious. Now he'd wreck Lawlor standing or sub him with ease.

282jlz6_jpg_medium.gif

Really though, as impressive as almost stopping Jacare is, dude went 3-4 in Strikeforce as a Middleweight, not even mediocre.

what a huge fucking punch that was...amazing he survived

people who make threads like this need to post gifs in the op

That was pre-Blackhouse Jacare. His striking in SF was atrocious. Now he'd wreck Lawlor standing or sub him with ease.

HAHAHA you are on crack. Robbie would KO Jacare if they kept it on their feet. I think at 170 Robbbie beats him straight up.

ATT lawler would sprawl the fuck out of Jacare
Slip his punches and break his face standing

HAHAHA you are on crack. Robbie would KO Jacare if they kept it on their feet. I think at 170 Robbbie beats him straight up.

Too bad Lawlor is ducking MW and fighting smaller guys at 170. Jacare would school him again. His hands have improved 10 fold since his SF days and his grappling is still 100x better.

Lawler gave up in that fight. Remember he was getting wrestle-fucked and pretty much gave Souza the choke.

That's what I remember too, which is why I keep expecting him to lose and he keeps surprising me. Jacare broke Lawler's will in that fight and Lawler wanted out.

ATT lawler would sprawl the fuck out of Jacare
Slip his punches and break his face standing

You're a fool if you think a grappling ace like Jacare couldn't grapplef*ck any version of Lawler. And that's only if Jacare didn't use his striking to finish him first.

Too bad Lawlor is ducking MW and fighting smaller guys at 170. Jacare would school him again. His hands have improved 10 fold since his SF days and his grappling is still 100x better.

Robbie "Lawlor" is a natural WW, he was smaller than pretty much every MW. I think he was fighting pretty much for paychecks....Robbie had no business there or fighting at 195.
To say he is ducking is complete nonsense.

You're a fool if you think a grappling ace like Jacare couldn't grapplef*ck any version of Lawler. And that's only if Jacare didn't use his striking to finish him first.

1,200 posts in a month, get a life nerd.

Robbie was going through a lot during that time. Current Robbie would slaughter Jacare, he's a bit overrated imo.

Back