Remember when haters discredited PRIDE fighters because of PEDs?

They're all Conor fans who started watching MMA in 2014 and think Sakuraba is Japanese hot sauce. I'd ignore them.

I do.

it was about the time pride lovers discredited ufc fighters for any and every reason, as I recall.

In Pride roids were just accepted.

The UFC thinks we're dumb enough to not know everyone is doing it.

Either everyone has to be on them or nobody can be on them. By definition, that's a level playing field

The UFC openly allowed Testosterone use until 2014. I'm still waiting for people who like to talk about Pride's lack of steroid regulations to acknowledge that the UFC was allowing PEDs up until 2014.

Been saying it for a long time. PED use is rampant in all professional sports. If you think otherwise you're simply being foolish. If anything MMA is behind the curve compared to other sports and the ability to bend the rules of the system especially considering testing just now became somewhat proficient in the UFC.

Pride encouraged and didn't test for PEDs

UFC is actually cleaning up the sport

The UFC pretty much allowed Vitor to run gear in Brazil and Hunt to run gear in UFC 200.

If anything that's worse than allowing all fighters to juice because you're giving 1 fighter the option to do it and not the other.

PRIDE>UFC

upload_2016-8-1_1-2-23.png

The UFC pretty much allowed Vitor to run gear in Brazil and Hunt to run gear in UFC 200.

If anything that's worse than allowing all fighters to juice because you're giving 1 fighter the option to do it and not the other.

PRIDE>UFC

View attachment 125357
Uhh... No, it was pretty fucked up that Pride let PEDs run rampant. Probably why they've been closed down for 9 years.

Not specifically...

But I do remember when PRIDE bitches stopped posting on SD.

Oops...

Apparently they are like cochroaches.

Next to impossible to eradicate

They're all Conor fans who started watching MMA in 2014 and think Sakuraba is Japanese hot sauce. I'd ignore them.

Before that Sonnen fans parroted his bullshit back in 2010/11.

Back