Remember when Brock last fought a very well supplemented human????

HIMBOB

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Seems like many of sherdogs newer members assume that just because roided Brock won a 28-27 decision over Hunt, Brock could be some kind of force in the HW division.

So in an effort to educate I would like everyone to refresh our memory and think back to the last time Brock faced a guy who was similarily ripped and whose bloodwork was in question (even if he passed his tests, unlike Brock).

9min mark for fight.

That was within a few months of him having half his intestines removed he shouldnt of been fighting

Overeem was clean. It was the power of the horsemeat.

That was within a few months of him having half his intestines removed he shouldnt of been fighting

I would give him a legitimate 50% chance to beat Overeem today.
Overeem has lost a significant amount of muscle, and Brock's TDs were beastly against Hunt.

Overeem was clean. It was the power of the horsemeat.

Uh.. didn't he duck a few tests and actually fail a piss test right after this? (or did I miss the sarcasm again?)

Uh.. didn't he duck a few tests and actually fail a piss test right after this? (or did I miss the sarcasm again?)
like I said...... Horsemeat bro. Do not underestimate the power :p

(Sarc)

Excuses

Overeem has lost a significant amount of muscle, and Brock's TDs were beastly against Hunt.

My god sound like a Brocktard. Overeem is still 245lbs and strong as hell. He also, has always had good takedown defense, grappling and an ability to get to his feet, his striking is superior and Brock didn't get those takedowns on Hunt because he was just stronger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brock was at death's door when he fought Cain and Overeem. The Brock that fought Hunt would destroy any version of them. People like to ignore the fact that he was winning both of those fights before the disease took over.

Brock was at death's door when he fought Cain and Overeem. The Brock that fought Hunt would destroy any version of them. People like to ignore the fact that he was winning both of those fights before the disease took over.

Lol

Hahahahahaha Holy shit, the Shertards are out in force today.

Hunto was well supplemented with KFC chicken.

The disease manifested during the fight?

Uh, No. It was 7 months later. Surgery May 28th and fought Overeem on Dec 30th. Only on Sherdog does over half a year become "within a few months".

ahahahaha

You must be posting with a computer that has a very good text to speech reader because you're clearly blind.

They were beastly because the stuff that he injected caused him to alter beast and morph into a a TD machine. Off The Juice Lesnar doesn't even get passed Nelson.

O RLY Lesnar had surgery before Carwin fight which was july 2010 Overeem fight was december 2011 so please stop with the bullshit

Bullcrap.
His issues were before Carwin fight (which he won).
That's just the excuse Brock nutsuckers use to justify the fact Brock lost to better MMA fighters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back