Remember when Brock last fought a very well supplemented human????

I did check the time im not the one who said he had surgery only before the carwin fight.Give it up
...And blatantly disregard he did have diverticulitis before Carwin fight)... and then fought and beat Carwin POST diverticulitis....

And ignores the 7 months after his SECOND bout with the disease...

But of course, the first time it is ok (since he won) but once he lose, it's "ZOMG!!! The disease killed Lesnar!!"

Child, please... use another excuse... like He didn't train for UberKnee!! :oops:

I still don't understand why Brock wasn't shooting for the takedown left and right against Overeem. Overeem notoriously has wilted on his back. If Brock got on top, it might have been over right away. There was a moment in that fight where it seemed Brock got in on a leg, but I forgot why he let go of it. Even if Overeem warded off one, he wasn't going to be able to continuously do so. Remember Shogun-Overeem, where Shogun just kept trying and failing until he got the takedown which led to fight ending G'N'P? Brock should have been able to do that.

Estrongen blocked Lester beat anyone!!!

in a 3 round fight

with an exemption

and he will claim he is just a jacked white boy

and some silly people will believe it...

Brock was at death's door when he fought Cain and Overeem. The Brock that fought Hunt would destroy any version of them. People like to ignore the fact that he was winning both of those fights before the disease took over.
O0B1uVk.gif

Brock was at death's door when he fought Cain and Overeem. The Brock that fought Hunt would destroy any version of them. People like to ignore the fact that he was winning both of those fights before the disease took over.
whut??
I mean, I heard from some people that he fought right after he got the disease (which is stupid since it was 7 months after), but now you claim he was fighting (and winning) while "the disease took over."...as in mid-fight??:eek:
Boy oh boy, we have a winner!<cheer>

Uh.. didn't he duck a few tests and actually fail a piss test right after this? (or did I miss the sarcasm again?)
Reem used his sick mother to get out of the drug test in US, flew to netherlands and gave the wrong sample. Ended up pissing hot anyway just prior to JDS title fight.

On November 16, 2009, Lesnar underwent surgery for his condition. The surgeon had said that fecal matter was leaking into the abdominal cavity of Lesnar. This leakage was causing abscesses to develop, and it also forced Lesnar's immune system to work overtime. The anti-bodies of Lesnar's immune system were attacking the fecal matter as if it were a virus. The anti-bodies were not able to remove the fecal matter, and continued to attack it. Lesnar had become very susceptible to other illnesses and infection because his immune system was focused exclusively on his abdominal cavity. Surgeons went in, and closed up the perforations in his intestine that were leaking the fecal matter. This would not be the last surgery Lesnar would need for this condition.

In May of 2011, diverticulitis struck Lesnar again. Surgery was done once more, and Lesnar had a foot of his colon removed.

Thank you for proving my point 7 months is not few , now go back to sleep.
by the way the fight happend 30. dec 2011 that is almost 8 months

Thank you for proving my point 7 months is not few , now go back to sleep.
by the way the fight happend 30. dec 2011 that is almost 8 months

O RLY Lesnar had surgery before Carwin fight which was july 2010 Overeem fight was december 2011 so please stop with the bullshit

Proved your point? by proving that you were wrong.Maybe you should try to wipe the sleep out of your eyes.I mean there is wrong then there is totally wrong and your totally wrong.And people on sherdog seem to be oblivious to the fact that you never recover truly recover from surgery and to fight within a couple of months of having a foot of your colon removed is insane

Diverticulitis is not like the common cold fella...

If we wanna pretend that somehow that life altering disease didn't effect both his training and how he came in on fight night, we are being delusional.

Proved your point? by proving that you were wrong.Maybe you should try to wipe the sleep out of your eyes.I mean there is wrong then there is totally wrong and your totally wrong.And people on sherdog seem to be oblivious to the fact that you never recover truly recover from surgery and to fight within a couple of months of having a foot of your colon removed is insane

LOL I love how you even double down with the stupid. First it's "within a few months of having half his intestines removed" lol Now it's "a couple of months".
Sometimes it's hard to tell on Sherdog if someone is just trolling or if they're truly that stupid. You win today's prize.

LOL I love how you even double down with the stupid. First it's "within a few months of having half his intestines removed" lol Now it's "a couple of months".
Sometimes it's hard to tell on Sherdog if someone is just trolling or if they're truly that stupid. You win today's prize.

Nope sorry im a runner up to you and martinezz

Nope sorry im a runner up to you and martinezz

Like I said, it's always hilarious (yet pitiful) when somene like you makes a bullshit claim then you even prove yourself wrong in a followup and still won't admit it. bwahahahah

I would give him a legitimate 50% chance to beat Overeem today.
Overeem has lost a significant amount of muscle, and Brock's TDs were beastly against Hunt.

Well Lesnar just popped, so no reason to think he doesn't deteriorate in similar fashion to Overeem over the next two years.

I would give him a legitimate 50% chance to beat Overeem today.
Overeem has lost a significant amount of muscle, and Brock's TDs were beastly against Hunt.

It depends, you mean USADA Brock or Clomid Brock? Because Brock will also lose a lot of muscle if he wants to keep fighting MMA

If we wanna pretend that somehow that life altering disease didn't effect both his training and how he came in on fight night, we are being delusional.

Kinda like pretending him being on roids didn't effect his fights either.

It depends, you mean USADA Brock or Clomid Brock? Because Brock will also lose a lot of muscle if he wants to keep fighting MMA
I mean, USADA-exempt, taking steroids right inside the window when test results will come after the fight, Brock versus USADA certified post-horsemeat Overeem.

My god sound like a Brocktard.

I see there's more room to hang on Overeem's nuts now that he was embarrassed by a wookie and whatever that thing is that is dating Ronda.

Kinda like pretending him being on roids didn't effect his fights either.

Not saying it wouldn't. But what we have here are two very drastically different Brocks.

(personally I like watching the roided up animal as opposed to any neutered version)

The average sherdogger would recover from that same surgery in a week or two tops. People on here don't consider their genetics are much better when discussing such things.

Back