Media Remember when Bisping made Colby look fake af

Bisping does all his shit on the fly. Chael colby and conor spend time on their lines

If bisping were to get into a verbal altercation with sonnen, who cares about them fighting each other? The verbal fight with roast and counter burn etc would be world class...

Chael could have become untouchable in this are if he were to have done one thing.

He should have learned Brazilian Portuguese and use it to insult Anderson when he was acting like he didn't speak English.

Chael is naturally funnier IMO. Bisping gives it back in fair amounts... And Colby is AWFUL, it makes Bisping look funnier than he is.. But it was still a golden moment.

LoL anyone who thinks Chael beats Bisping in trash talk should ask Chael about his thoughts.

He has said Bisping was on another level and had no fear in touching subjects Chael preferred to leave alone.

Bisping would light Chael up in a back n forth verbal joust. And I love Chael.

Two types of shit talk. One is outlandish and funny just to think of. One is fast insults like playing the dozens.

They both beat each other at different things.

Chael is funnier.
Mike is gonna shout you down pubman style.

Both stand out because of how awful most others are.

Best "outside the pub shutdown" I've seen barring Bispings is DC telling Bader he is easy money and he should get the f**k out of HIS press conference....

Bader's shoulders actually dropped as he left...

And we should never forget.........

I'm not sure if Chael had anything to do with this. But Chael was part of Team Quest at the time.

Last edited:
It's not like we did not see Bisping vs Chael. Chael was too shook to say anything.

For me seemed really unprofessional for an interview with a guy you aren't ever going to fight. Bisping has a problem understanding his job sometimes...

Oh pleaseeeee. Mma missed the opportunity to be a professional sport a long time ago. A commission knowingly allowed Brock to fight roided to the gills, another commission allowed Jon Jones to fight the same week he failed a test, CM Punk (nuff said), Paige Vanzant gets undeserved promotion for being cute, and the list goes on of dumb shit that happens in this “sport”. This is not a professional sport, it’s entertainment. Bisping high jacking this interview is hilarious and par for the course and we like it.

Fuck Anik. He should stop needlessly giving details of fighters private lives whenever possible,at the most inappropriate times. Hey Anik be sure to let us know if any other WMMA fighters are nursing.

Valid point. I still think Bisping was out of line here too though.

I think Bisping totally came out on top of this exchange. I thought it was particularly funny how the chick (I can't remember her name) on the panel kept trying to bring the interview back to the fight and Bisping was totally ignoring her.

Chael isn't on Bispings level, he clowned him during the press conferences.

Colby’s eggs get scrambled when he can’t follow his script. I know the word is that he’s a good guy who chose a gimmick for self promotion. But when you’re not naturally funny or witty, you get exposed like this. I wish he would come across more Bispings lol.

Bisping said he wanted to give Colby some ammunition for a good back and forth, but it turned out Colby's trash talk is 100% scripted, and he froze.

This is better. I didn't give him credit for being that tactical.

Good Luck trying to trash talk a guy from the UK, lol

Here is the full exchange where Colby started shit talking the panel. Completely brought it on himself
For me seemed really unprofessional for an interview with a guy you aren't ever going to fight. Bisping has a problem understanding his job sometimes...

One of the few times I really disagreed with what Bisping did
Obviously Colbys being a jackass for his promo just let him do his shit and move on thats the professional thing to do.

Wish that was Chael instead of Ping in that moment.

Remember when Colby did what he said he was going to do?
Also remember when Dan Hendo decapitated Mikey and made him humble. Colby would totally PWN your best bud Mikey.
View attachment 870692

Bisping has been the greatest trash talker in MMA history for a longgggg time now.

Colby is pre written high school level jokes trash man.

He had no chance.

<JRSmith40>

Bisping has been the greatest trash talker in MMA history for a longgggg time now.

Colby is pre written high school level jokes trash man.

He had no chance.

<JRSmith40>
You could see him scrambling for non scripted/on the spot comebacks and it was hard to watch lol

Everyone posting the pic of him at the White House, he got to go because Daddy Dana took him.

Fuck Anik. He should stop needlessly giving details of fighters private lives whenever possible,at the most inappropriate times. Hey Anik be sure to let us know if any other WMMA fighters are nursing.
What was inappropriate about him talking about Tate nursing? She brought it up in multiple interviews, talked about it in her own fight camp youtube videos, and posted IG stories all week during fight week and the Monday after the fight of her nursing her baby. It's hardly her "private life" if she talks about it on every social media platform, and brings it up in every interview during fight week.

Back