Media Remember when Bisping made Colby look fake af

Bisping is an off the cuff, on the spot, smack talk assassin. He had Colby stammering and his post fight press conference smack to Luke single handedly created Rocksalt. Bisping is a smack talk legend.

This is also a small portion of the two minute interview. Colby started it, Bisping finished it.

Colby won this exchange. He had more quotables. Bisping's reply to Colby saying he must not be seeing right with one eye was laughable.
Regarding the stammering, colby is always stammering in his interviews. Bisping's presence had nothing to do with it.

Colby won this exchange. He had more quotables. Bisping's reply to Colby saying he must not be seeing right with one eye was laughable.
Regarding the stammering, colby is always stammering in his interviews. Bisping's presence had nothing to do with it.

Nah. Dude was stammering like a fool. He had to think. His pre-prepared lines didn't work. In the full interview Bisping checks him hard. Colby had to resort to calling him names. At least it's confirmed that Colby appeals to low IQ posters.

Nah. Dude was stammering like a fool. He had to think. His pre-prepared lines didn't work. In the full interview Bisping checks him hard. Colby had to resort to calling him names. At least it's confirmed that Colby appeals to low IQ posters.

Wrong again. I watched Colby's 40 mins interview from yesterday. He was stammering a lot more than this.

Look at the name of the person you replied to, broski. Better not to bother.

Wrong again. I watched Colby's 40 mins interview from yesterday. He was stammering a lot more than this.

Two things, stammering or not, Bisping checked him. Secondly, it's sad you wasted forty minutes of your life on this hyperbolic tool.

Well, seeing how the prescript shit he spews that probably takes him weeks to come up with. It's no shocker he was terrible terrible on the spot.

And to people bitchin that Mike was being unprofessional here. Look at his boss. Dana will go on Twttter and tell someone who complains a UFC PPV was trash to go fuck themselves.

Dana's maybe the least professional president of a mega company there's ever been. I wish Mike would do this more. And it's not like he took a verbal shit on nice guy Wonderboy, he fucked with one of the lousiest people on the UFC roster.

For me seemed really unprofessional for an interview with a guy you aren't ever going to fight. Bisping has a problem understanding his job sometimes...

Maybe you should watch the entire exchange. The panel were being professional until Colbie went WWE. So Bispey humored him. No big deal really. Remember: it’s all just fun and games.

Reactions: HHJ
colby-covington-donald-trump-white-house.jpg

<BC1>

Two losers.

NINTCHDBPICT000548558868.jpg

donald-trump-sad-speech-healthcare.jpg

Perfect for each other.

Jarl

Maybe you should watch the entire exchange. The panel were being professional until Colbie went WWE. So Bispey humored him. No big deal really. Remember: it’s all just fun and games.

Came here to say this. The part where BIsping took aim AFTER Colby went full 'tard. "Take those glasses off you look like an idiot"

Bisping is a nightmare matchup for Colby. Absolutely beatdown until a late TKO

Bisping is immune to trash talk.
The only person that can match him there is probably someone like Chael.
If bisping were to get into a verbal altercation with sonnen, who cares about them fighting each other? The verbal fight with roast and counter burn etc would be world class...

For me seemed really unprofessional for an interview with a guy you aren't ever going to fight. Bisping has a problem understanding his job sometimes...
It was DELICIOUSLY unprofessional. Thank fuck for that. Wanker deserved it.

Wasn’t Anik pissed off at Bisping over this too? I agree it was pretty unprofessional
Fuck Anik. He should stop needlessly giving details of fighters private lives whenever possible,at the most inappropriate times. Hey Anik be sure to let us know if any other WMMA fighters are nursing.

Came here to say this. The part where BIsping took aim AFTER Colby went full 'tard. "Take those glasses off you look like an idiot"
Thank the Gods for Michael The Count Bisping

Commentators use to be that way in boxing but now we act like bisping's question is somehow inappropriate in to our hyper sensitive culture. To me its a pretty legitimate question and colby sounds like he lives in a fantasy land.
What commentators? The only ones I can think of who went at fighters was Larry Merchant and Jim Gray, and both of those were pretty well despised by a large portion of the fanbase, especially Gray.

What commentators? The only ones I can think of who went at fighters was Larry Merchant and Jim Gray, and both of those were pretty well despised by a large portion of the fanbase, especially Gray.
Even Max Kellerman will be alot more critical of fighters to their face than you'd see in MMA. Its something more normal there.

Bisping said he wanted to give Colby some ammunition for a good back and forth, but it turned out Colby's trash talk is 100% scripted, and he froze.

Bisping said he wanted to give Colby some ammunition for a good back and forth, but it turned out Colby's trash talk is 100% scripted, and he froze.
Yeah you could tell when he froze he was like "Well...FUCK"

LoL anyone who thinks Chael beats Bisping in trash talk should ask Chael about his thoughts.

He has said Bisping was on another level and had no fear in touching subjects Chael preferred to leave alone.

Bisping would light Chael up in a back n forth verbal joust. And I love Chael.

Back