Remember that time Vitor Belfort knocked Matt Lindland out bad

look at that restraint. when are people gonna stop excusing hendos disgusting behavior inside the octagon?

Arguably one of the most blatant fixes in Pride history.

Idk I definitely know why you say that, but We are talking about a guy who's been a Gracie black belt for over 20 yrs now and his mount defense is to throw punches

I do remember that but I think Robbie fucked him up way bad...

Not sure about that:

1331055471_knock_out_fap.gif

The embarrassment of rubbing one out immediately after being KO'd has to top it.
LOL. Though I feel bad for the guy.

What fight is this?

Arguably one of the most blatant fixes in Pride history.
LOL not whatsoever.

Vitor broke *both* hands punching the top of Sakuraba's skull one minute into the fight. He was done after that. Saku got lucky.

Who should he be fighting?

Anderson, Machida, Shogun, Nate Marquardt, basically someone of a similar age and at a similar point in their careers. I really don't like this practice of giving young hungry up and comers vets on their way out. Look at what happened when Marquardt fought Kelvin, or when Uriah Hall fought Chris Leben, both men quit on their stools. It's just depressing to watch as a fan. Now we have BJ Penn fighting Yair and Vitor fighting Kelvin, it's just gonna be a grim fight to watch in all likelihood.

You mean USADA.

If TRT and stuff were still legal ... Vitor probably would be MW champ right now.

well I guess so but he's like 39 or 40 now so he's getting on like!

Anderson, Machida, Shogun, Nate Marquardt, basically someone of a similar age and at a similar point in their careers. I really don't like this practice of giving young hungry up and comers vets on their way out. Look at what happened when Marquardt fought Kelvin, or when Uriah Hall fought Chris Leben, both men quit on their stools. It's just depressing to watch as a fan. Now we have BJ Penn fighting Yair and Vitor fighting Kelvin, it's just gonna be a grim fight to watch in all likelihood.

well I guess so but he's like 39 or 40 now so he's getting on like!
What do you think of TRT Vitor as a fighter?

LOL not whatsoever.

Vitor broke *both* hands punching the top of Sakuraba's skull one minute into the fight. He was done after that. Saku got lucky.
"He broke both his hands in the first minute"

lol I've never heard that one

What do you think of TRT Vitor as a fighter?

strictly as a fighter? no ethics involved? he was just flat out scary, kinda like Romero in the way that he was just so powerful he could end the fight at any moment, amazing to watch, although like many others it didn't sit right with me the ways in which he became Super Vitor

Back