• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Remember that time Frankie completely destroyed yair

That was a good win. So was this.

tumblr_p51vp22xph1rofocqo1_500.gif

Nice revisionist history. Penn deserved the decision in the first fight

No he didn't. Even dejected Baby Jay knew he didn't. It was close as all fuck though. Watched the fight live with a big-time BJ fan, he was nervous and anxious as can be waiting to hear his hero's fait. His fears were vindicated.

yeah winning the LW belt as an undersized fighter vs the greatest LW of all time (at that time for sure) wasnt that great. neither was his fights with Maynard.

Noob comment lol

Obviously I'm aware of all that but I enjoy his thrashing of Yair the most. :)

Frankie also destroyed Jeremy Stephens too. And most all of the FW division other than Jose and Max.

That was one of the great moments in the sport. Frankie gets so dishespected here for some reason.
Exactly why he's gonna duck Jeremy. Frankie and Korean Zombie coming off a long layoff was piecing him up. Yair is very hittable and doesn't have good boxing defense. Literally the worst matchup for him is someone with good hands that is known to disfigure faces.

Seeing what Jeremy can do post KO is honestly the only thing I'd bet on for that fight.

I also remember yair crying to his coaches after "what went wrong coach? I did everything right. Why did this happen?"

Yair thought he was the best in the world after beating BJ (lol), so much that he thought he could do the same to Edgar. And it was at that moment he realized that he's just an average B tier fighter.

Remember the time when Franky completely destroyed Jeremy?

top 3 moments of the sport for sure, right next to michael chiesa vs beneil dariush

Frankie doesn't want any of those patadas

3 in the first 13 seconds retired Jeremy

Yeah, Frankie is always dangerous. He jacked that guy up.

Yes I remember it and loved every second on it

Nice revisionist history. Penn deserved the decision in the first fight

They fought three times. Penn got destroyed in the last one but yeah u agree. Penn got robbed in the first

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back