Relson Gracie possibly facing 15 years in prison for drug trafficking

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Dogs got him (this is the actual picture of the bust, not some random shit i pulled up):
whatsapp-image-2020-01-25-at-11.34.51.jpeg

In other news, Jones has also been arrested for drug dealing Coke and MDMA:

q4eazsfc0cx11.jpg

Last edited:
BJJ is the only drug he needed. What a fool (if guilty).

{<jordan}

“Skunk”
Thats how they call regular american weed in brazil...

Because brazilian weed is so shitty, but so shitty, they need another name to differentiate the two

Last edited:
Damn.. looks like he was just holding Kron & Diaz personal stash.

Facing 15 years for weed? God damn I hope he gets a good lawyer because him getting any time for this would be the real crime

Dude... i shit you not...

This is how brazilian weed looks like
images

This is not a handpicked photo that looks terrible. This is extremely accurate. Literally looks like some dirt you scrape from the bottom of your shoe

Its some sad shit bro.

Can you guys take this to the weed forum? it has been discussed already.

K thx

nice woof dog.

jesus is he that hard up on money that he has to smuggle drugs. I mean you can probably make 100K a year with your name what do you want a golden toilet or some shit?

Thats how they call regular weed in brazil...

Because brazilian weed is so shitty, but so shitty, they need another name to differentiate the two
Wait, he was arrested in Brazil?

Not a chance in hell de does time lol

also that dog might not look like much but I bet he could stop the double leg and fuck you up bad

How do you not make enough dough from your gyms and seminars and shit?

images

This is not a handpicked photo that looks terrible. This is extremely accurate. Literally looks like some dirt you scrape from the bottom of your shoe

Its some sad shit bro.
thats hash bro, isnt it?

images

Its some sad shit bro.
Lmao I've seen stuff like that. It really does look like a month old cow shit you are picking off the bottom of your boot.

Wait, he was arrested in Brazil?

Not a chance in hell de does time lol
lol is that the case? yea like brazil is gonna incarcerate a gracie for more than a day. place is fuckin lawless if you got a reputation and money.

Back