Lavar-Prensado.png

maconha__f0d62dacee.jpg

<{MingNope}>

did he get randcuffed?

gracies hve the most retarded made up names

Dude... i shit you not...

This is how brazilian weed looks like
images

This is not a handpicked photo that looks terrible. This is extremely accurate. Literally looks like some dirt you scrape from the bottom of your shoe

Its some sad shit bro.

Bought this shit in the Bahamas once. Can confirm the appearance. I shed a tear for those bastards on the way back to California.

<{pranko}>

Dogs got him (this is the actual picture of the bust, not some random shit i pulled up):
whatsapp-image-2020-01-25-at-11.34.51.jpeg

In other news, Jones has also been arrested for drug dealing Coke and MDMA:

q4eazsfc0cx11.jpg

Real life version of the Clint Eastwood movie Mule right here.

Bought this shit in the Bahamas once. Can confirm the appearance. I shed a tear for those bastards on the way back to California.

<{pranko}>
LOL

They call it "prensado"

Becaused its pressed into blocks

A wrapped kilo of this stuff looks like a brick of cocaine

Well, Carlos and Helio dodged prison because his family conections with the infamous Getúlio Vargas' ditactoriship. Ryan Gracie's criminal career was well documented too, and he died in Jail before the family could work their magic. Roger Gracie avoided prison after shooting those travestites, so did Rickson after his DIU/resisting arrest incident.

Ryab Gracie could fight his way out of a paper back, so he assembled a crew including Royce to go after tht can in Southern France and made all taht ruckus, but both avoided jail. Rockson was more unfortunate with his dealing with drugs, but it wsn't the law who got him. The seven Gracies and associates led by Renzo that ambushed that bouncer for previously not allowing two of the thugs in the NYC club he work, were arrested but avoided jail.

The Gracies have a knack to get away with almost anything. Don't be so sure these two are going to go to prison.

thats some shitty weed lol for someone like me who has the pleasure to enjoy the best weed in the world

Its not weed it’s haschich or cannabis resin.
It’s the way they used to produce Cannabis in North Africa too. Until lates 90s it was more popular than flowers in Europe..
it’s not the same as flowers but nice too.
Nepalese one was great and verypopu
This One didn’t look great though

Who but brazillians could take a perfctly good bud and turn it into that dog shit.

Well, Carlos and Helio dodged prison because his family conections with the infamous Getúlio Vargas' ditactoriship. Ryan Gracie's criminal career was well documented too, and he died in Jail before the family could work their magic. Roger Gracie avoided prison after shooting those travestites, so did Rickson after his DIU/resisting arrest incident.

Ryab Gracie could fight his way out of a paper back, so he assembled a crew including Royce to go after tht can in Southern France and made all taht ruckus, but both avoided jail. Rockson was more unfortunate with his dealing with drugs, but it wsn't the law who got him. The seven Gracies and associates led by Renzo that ambushed that bouncer for previously not allowing two of the thugs in the NYC club he work, were arrested but avoided jail.

The Gracies have a knack to get away with almost anything. Don't be so sure these two are going to go to prison.
The only two I didn't know where Rickson's DUI and Roger with the transvestites. I thought I had a good grasp of how shitty this family turned out to be. How do you feel about them, knowing all this shit?

For weed wtf omg that isn’t even a lot would probably last me a day

FUCK US justice system bunch of asshole pricks putting innocent people in jail he prob was smoking herbal for arthritis from decades of jiu jitsu and old age instead taking pharmaceutical with side effects and this how they wanna do him?! Omg fuck the prosecutor and whoever arrested him they prob at home doing coke while this man just using Mother Nature And CBd oil

Fucking gross what state is this weed is legal almost everywhere now wtf dumb motherfuckers I hope they charge the prosecutor assholes

@Choco Bro u can get a DUI for smelling like herbal I doubt Rickson drink I never heard that story probably not even true

Gotta put these dangerous thugs behind bars.

@Choco Bro u can get a DUI for smelling like herbal I doubt Rickson drink I never heard that story probably not even true
I looked it up in google:
http://sportv.globo.com/site/combat...tz-da-lei-seca-e-tem-carteira-apreendida.html
Gobo is by far the biggest media group in Brazil. He was stopped in the wee hours of a Saturday a random control, as a part o a bigger operation "Operationm Dry Act" that was implemented to curtail the epidemic of weekend drunk driving car accidents. They say he refused to past the breathalyzer test, got hefty fine, got his licence taken from him, and redundantly, lost a bunch of "points" in it. They let him go when a sober driver shown to retrive Rickson's car from the station.

@Choco hard to believe he resisted arrest if he did all those cops would be dead lolllll

So did he fail breathalyzer or no because if he didn’t no proof he was drinking or drunk at all I been pull over for dui before and I don’t even drink he said I smell alcohol smfh let me go when he realize he a dumb ass lot of liars out there some cops r just looking for trouble how they make money

Back