News Reinier de Ridder no longer undefeated, move to UFC in jeopardy

Not yet, looking forward to it though. Was going to try and avoid spoilers but I couldn't help myself.
Hahahah I understand, can imagine you wanted to know the result.
Did you already know the outcome of the fight before watching the highlights?

You can see the highlights here

Full fight should be up in due course.

Just watched the fight, some great striking got displayed man, especially the kicking game.
Also, I’ve never seen two guy throw and land spinning backfists at the same time lol

Just watched the fight, some great striking got displayed man, especially the kicking game.
Also, I’ve never seen two guy throw and land spinning backfists at the same time lol

Dude's a beast. Glad you enjoy watching him, I'm trying to get as many people as I can on his hype train lol.

I can't be a big fan of fighter whose name is 2 given names or containing an obvious pun.

What do we think that will happen this Friday folks … repeat or revenge ?

Its funny to think these are probably the 2 best fighters in the heavier weight classes in ONE and there is still such an uneven matchup in favor of Malykhin.

One better send some scouts down central asia/caucasus/russia and get some fresh blood if they plan on keeping those divisions. But I doubt that will happen if RDR leaves they might as well scrap everything over middleweight or have Malykhin vs Almeida every time they have an heavyweight fight.

I think it was smart of RDR to not get back up in this one and save himself from a beatdown like last time

That's rough for RDR. From two-division champ to back-to-back stoppage losses to Malykhin that cost him both titles.

You have to wonder where RDR goes from here in ONE, despite those being his only losses.

I thought RDR was overrated when people were comparing him to other champions but I actually think he's probably underrated now if people think these 2 losses make him a fraud. He'd never have to fight dudes as strong as Malykhin at 185 where he belongs. He's got some developed weapons on the feet and his BJJ is lights out. Could still probably crack the UFC rankings in my opinion. Definitely Bellator who's back half of the rankings is bad.

Feel bad for him stuck in ONE with literally nobody to fight. Maybe they'll let him go now that they've tanked his stock.

I thought RDR was overrated when people were comparing him to other champions but I actually think he's probably underrated now if people think these 2 losses make him a fraud. He'd never have to fight dudes as strong as Malykhin at 185 where he belongs. He's got some developed weapons on the feet and his BJJ is lights out. Could still probably crack the UFC rankings in my opinion. Definitely Bellator who's back half of the rankings is bad.

Feel bad for him stuck in ONE with literally nobody to fight. Maybe they'll let him go now that they've tanked his stock.

I hope so. If he can go to Levels for a fight or two to get some momentum back he can still sign with a major promotion.

The UFC lacks decent male Dutch fighters right now.

I agree in every aspect. The sadness of RDR is basically his contract, which will probably keep him at one basically at all his prime

Back