• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rehab.

He's less gay

jim-halpert-face.gif

No locks on any doors and there would be someone bursting into your room 4 times per night without warning to check your vitals.

Only users lose drugs.

Best of success man. I hope that it ultimately brings you happy and positive self change.

Hey guys, update:

Made it one month and bought a bottle today. It's raining here and I was stressed so I fucked up.. Just wanted to be out of my mind.

Hope I don't do the same tomorrow.

Thanks for all the down mofo's that encouraged me to do better or know what it's like.

@jeff7b9 @Fedorgasm @helax @Kowboy On Sherdog @Contempt @ObsoleteSoul @Bornstarch @BisexualMMA (RIP) @AFanNotAFighter @Pliny Pete @StonedLemur and Everyone else I didn't mention..

Also hope I can reach out to some of you guys that are also struggling and posted in the thread about your problems.

Hey guys, update:

Made it one month and bought a bottle today. It's raining here and I was stressed so I fucked up.. Just wanted to be out of my mind.

Thanks for all the down mofo's that encouraged me to do better or know what it's like.

@jeff7b9 @Fedorgasm @helax @Kowboy On Sherdog @Contempt @ObsoleteSoul @Bornstarch @BisexualMMA (RIP) @AFanNotAFighter @Pliny Pete @StonedLemur and Everyone else I didn't mention..

Also hope I can reach out to some of you guys that are also struggling and posted in the thread about your problems.
Glad you're feeling good sir, now just keep it forward.

Much love brother.

*Edit

Don't give yourself excuses to fuck up man, you have to get beyond a few months to start to right the ship.

Glad you're feeling good sir, now just keep it forward.

Much love brother.

*Edit

Don't give yourself excuses to fuck up man, you have to get beyond a few months to start to right the ship.
Thanks man. I'm off coffee and weed atm and alcohol until 5 hours ago. I always find I substitute shit with something. Like now I'm doing twice as much nicotine now. Gotta put down the vape.

Not that weed is bad I've prob smoked as much as you.

Hey guys, update:

Sorry, brotha. I hope you put it down tonight. You can do that. You got it in you.

Hey guys, update:

Where do you live?
And congrats on going a month free of booze.
I struggle with the bottle as well. Damn that devil sauce.

Hey guys, update:

A) don't beat yourself up.

B) now you know you can make it a month.
Do it again.

Hey guys, update:

Relapse is part of the process. Now get back on the horse and look in the mirror. It isn't stress. It isn't the rain. It isn't your life. It is the disease. The addiction, the weakness. You need someone to lean on if you are not strong enough. Do not go through the horrors of detox and rehab only to give all that work back. Fuck that bottle next time.....call someone. Grab the best pizza of your life, fill that desire with something else, you can do it!

Thanks man. I'm off coffee and weed atm and alcohol until 5 hours ago. I always find I substitute shit with something. Like now I'm doing twice as much nicotine now. Gotta put down the vape.

Not that weed is bad I've prob smoked as much as you.

You have to find other things that are not chemicals to fill that void sir.
Relapse is only part of the process if you let it be.... don't let it be man.

I’ve heard you can sneak stuff in up ur ass. If you can meditate well a 5th of vodka isn’t implausible

Relapse is part of the process. Now get back on the horse and look in the mirror. It isn't stress. It isn't the rain. It isn't your life. It is the disease. The addiction, the weakness. You need someone to lean on if you are not strong enough. Do not go through the horrors of detox and rehab only to give all that work back. Fuck that bottle next time.....call someone. Grab the best pizza of your life, fill that desire with something else, you can do it!
Thanks man

I wish I could give you advice on how to fix things, but, I don’t know how to fix myself, let alone fix others. You would see through that shit.

Good thing there are people here that can give you some tools to help. Some sage advice and strategies on how to overcome your demons. Just don’t give up. Don’t EVER give up. Please, feel free to reach out if you need someone to talk to. Just to vent, or ask questions. I will help in whatever way I possibly can.

The view of the use of substances from a certain perspective is that external events trigger an existing hole or wound in the ego. The substance is used to avoid feeling the pain from it. The pain is viewed as external due to projection, but the pain is actually internal and can only be fixed internally. It's also worth mentioning that the wound or hole is not real, it's simply felt as real because of past negative experiences. From this perspective a physical detox alone can't work because the difference between a user and a non-user is that the user has particular wounds that are amenable to being "fixed" (crutch) by use of a substance. The non-users also have ego wounds but not amenable to a substance. The reason a lot of alcohol programs involve some sort of radical acceptance or surrender is because the only way to fix a wound is to fully feel the pain from it and understand what it is, what it's coming from (shadow work) instead of trying to fight it and mask it with something else.

The view of the use of substances from a certain perspective is that external events trigger an existing hole or wound in the ego. The substance is used to avoid feeling the pain from it. The pain is viewed as external due to projection, but the pain is actually internal and can only be fixed internally. It's also worth mentioning that the wound or hole is not real, it's simply felt as real because of past negative experiences. From this perspective a physical detox alone can't work because the difference between a user and a non-user is that the user has particular wounds that are amenable to being "fixed" (crutch) by use of a substance. The non-users also have ego wounds but not amenable to a substance. The reason a lot of alcohol programs involve some sort of radical acceptance or surrender is because the only way to fix a wound is to fully feel the pain from it and understand what it is, what it's coming from (shadow work) instead of trying to fight it and mask it with something else.
TL;DR

get therapy TS

Back