Regardless of what others think, who do YOU still have high hopes for?

I actually think Nate has a few years in him and could make a run.

AnyThirdGoosefish-small.gif

the-korean-zombie.jpg

I think he finishes Ortega and has a good shot at a title fight in late 2020.

I'm hoping that the worst is over for Misha Cirkunov, and that he is now on a title march.

Fighter Kevin Lee.
I'm certain he'll show his potential once Islam stops ducking him.

I was very impress with Edwards last fights. I think that he can beat Usman and Dr. Chaos.
Im rooting for Aljamain, i like that guy but im sure that Sandhagen will be Bantamweight Champion 2020 and maybe move to Feather. Rooting for him too.

I'm sure it's already been said but that up and comer Erick Silva looks like he has potential around 2030

Bobby.
I think he underestemated Israel after his fights with Gastelum and Anderson.
Still one of the best MWs IMO.

Mostly I wish that Thiago and Ortega recover well, they are great.

I am less confident about Conor's return, but I can't think of a single fight I wouldn't like for him. Khabib, Diaz, Mas, Tony, either of them works for me.

Else than waiting on the obvious future of the sport Eric Silva to blossom, I hope ben gets a belt just cause he talks shit really well, I think zabit gets the title sooner than later, and Gregor replaces khabib after khabib retires, becomes the dominant wrestler type than matches khabibs record win streak at 155, prompting a super fight.

I still like Cody and Till...

I think Cody can become Champ again and be dominant despite his CTE induced recent losses.

As for Till, idk about champ but I think he can come back and do well, well see. Hope to see both guys do well...

How about you guys?
Aldo comin’ for that 135 belt.

I still like Cody and Till...

I think Cody can become Champ again and be dominant despite his CTE induced recent losses.

As for Till, idk about champ but I think he can come back and do well, well see. Hope to see both guys do well...

How about you guys?
Oezdemir: Even if you think he lost to Reyes, the fight showed that he's a legit top LHW and the Latifi fight only confirmed it further. If he beats Rakic, which he can definitely do, then he's definitely a top 3 guy.

Blaydes: As long as he stops himself from getting blasted by Ngannou in the future, he's champ material.

Cody
Durinho
Kelvin
Jacare (maybe he gets the shot after he beats Camozzi 3)
Gus
Aldo

Back