Regardless of what others think, who do YOU still have high hopes for?

Cody is done.

Till just needs to drop that shit he does of throwing some weird uppercut while lounging forward with his chin in the air, dude is taller and longer than most of his opponents and yet stars cutting distance as if he had a reach disadvantage, that's what got him caught with Woodley and Jorge was also touching his chin everytime he did that shit.

I still think Rockhold would give Jones an incredibly tough match up. If he starts to actually use boxing defence, and goes back to his brilliant top game, I can see him doing well at LHW and making a run to the title.

If Till beats Gastelum, the hype train will start rolling again as well.

Took 4 replies before exciting new prospect Erick Silva was mentioned? This place is slacking.

Original thread idea.

Jared Cannonier
Calvin Kattar
Rob Font
Josh Emmett
Justin Gaethje
Johnny Walker
Rose Namajunas
Germaine De Randamie

Honorable Mention: Just a few years ago I couldn't stand this guy, but Charles Oliviera seems to have found his stride. Dangerous everywhere, and fun to watch. I think he could be a dark horse title challenger.

I'm hoping RDA has one last run left in him. I hope that Aldo can make something happen too. I also don't think that we've seen the last of poirier in title fights.

- RDA and Teixeira will get title shot.
- Grasso will back stronger and maybe future champ
- Masvidal will beat Diaz and Usman. Champ.
- Cruz will be champ again
- Nicco Montano is a great fighter maybe future title shot.

Kevin Lee especially under the tutelage of Firas Zahabi and the great GSP.

Aaron Pico.

Bum is harsh. Only one loss to the champ. He will finish Zombie.

You're right. He's a really good fighter, slightly overrated IMO though.

I'm just not very fond of the guy, comes off like a tool.

Kevin Lee especially under the tutelage of Firas Zahabi and the great GSP.

Aaron Pico.

Kevin Lee doesn't count because Fighter GSPLEE will actually be a new human being, GSP and co at TriStar are cloning him as I type this.

Rockhold, Weidman, Rory

Poirier. Don't see much of a chance vs Khabib if they meet again but I see him winning against any other LW opponent.

027_Mike_Perry.0.0.0.jpg

Not UFC but I have hope for Pico.

Back