Regardless of the outcome... Neither Conor nor Diaz will get they credit they deserve.

migeru29

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It's pretty obvoius.
Conor Wins: 2 weeks notice.
Diaz wins: 170 pounds is not Conor's natural weightclass and he didn't train for Diaz style.

Who cares,if Diaz wins it would be funny

I cant care about that,I know that i respect the hell out of both men before this,and anything that happens after,that wont change.

Regardless of the outcome The Conor Cult will find a way to give Conor credit for the fight.

just hoping for a good show! please don't let it last 30 seconds or something.

If Diaz won, it would still be one of the greatest upsets ever, particularly with ZERO preparation before the fight. Stepping up on a few days notice and dethroning the UFC's golden boy, the seemingly untouchable McG.

Instant legend status right there.

How the hell does Conor get an excuse? Both guys will be roughly the same weight come fight night, and he barely has to cut any weight. He's razor sharp right now, and he gets to bypass the hardest part of the pre fight. Huh???

Conor wont get credit if he loses, the sad little cry babay haters have been salivating for anything they can jump on McG for years. It's not like they're gonna let a loss slide, not that anyone cares what they think lol, just sayain

How the hell does Conor get an excuse? Both guys will be roughly the same weight come fight night, and he barely has to cut any weight. He's razor sharp right now, and he gets to bypass the hardest part of the pre fight. Huh???

Since when is an advantage to not be able to cut any weight. In fighting sports that's actually a disadvantage. If you don't have to cut much weight then you are pretty small for that weightclass. For example Hendricks probably weights around 185 at time of the actual fight.

It's pretty obvoius.
Diaz wins: 170 pounds is not Conor's natural weightclass and he didn't train for Diaz style.

Why care about post-fight bragging rights, just enjoy the fight.

It's pretty obvoius.
Only the little Shercunts will try and discredit these warriors. Should be a great scrap.

Conor wont get credit if he loses, the sad little cry babay haters have been salivating for anything they can jump on McG for years. It's not like they're gonna let a loss slide, not that anyone cares what they think lol, just sayain
I'd say his haters and overzealous fans are equally retarded and annoying.

Hard to discredit Nate for stepping up on short notice. In the words of Cerrone, "That's cowboy as fuck."

it is a little unfortunate but fanboys gunna fanboy and haters gunna hate

If diaz somehow wins they he should get a lot of credit - less than a week to prepare.

It's pretty obvoius.

Both of these points are true. Why is it you think people should pretend they arent?

As someone who's a mcgregor fan, I would not be mad if he lost to nate AT ALL.

Fuck i hope he loses and we get a trillogy of this shit!

Diaz should get all the credit.

Diaz signed for the fight last minute.
Diaz only has 3 day training camp.
Conor handpicked Diaz because he thinks he would be easy win.
UFC thinks Diaz is the easy path for Conor to make him look good.

Back