Reem vs Bigfoot 2?

I'm not sure The Reem wants a fight against the guy who knocked him out so violently that he shit his pants. I think there are better fights for Overeem right now.

I'd pick Reem in the rematch if it were to happen but I have no interest in seeing it. Many other opponents I'd rather see Overeem fight.

i'd like to see reem in there with anyone who's capable of knocking him out, shits hilarious.

Agree with the first, but I like Bigfoot a lot and really want to see this fight.

I think Bigfoot gets no love from the fans because hes so hideous, but he is an excellent fighter, top 5 Heavyweight.

dont think its like this, specially when hes uglier than what he should be cause of his health problems

thing is he makes A LOT of fucking excuses, always complaining about something, and personally, i remember him fucking taunting fedor

Overeem would lose. You have to remember he had almost unbeatable aura when he faced Bigfoot first time and Silva still won. It would only be worse for him this time.

LOL, no. 'Reem would bury this cockaroach!

Reem vs Barnett is better especially if its in Japan.

Overeem would lose. You have to remember he had almost unbeatable aura when he faced Bigfoot first time and Silva still won. It would only be worse for him this time.

If there's any fighter that needs synthetic testosterone the most, it's Bigfoot, and TRT was just banned. You have to consider that.

I would prefer not to.

There are a lot of good fights for them at HW... Schaub, Arlovski, Miocic, Soa/Rosholt, Barnett, etc.

There is 0 need for this rematch.

Back