Reem vs Bigfoot 2?

Raziel82

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Reem is scheduled to fight in September (thus Lorenzo Fertitta), Bigfoot returns from a 9 month suspension in September. I'd like to see a rematch. What about you guys? Think Reem lost the first fight because of his ego. Don't see him losing a rematch.

Plus it's a nice grudge match. :D

Overeem would lose. You have to remember he had almost unbeatable aura when he faced Bigfoot first time and Silva still won. It would only be worse for him this time.

Reem deserves to have that fight haunt him forever. I say no way.

Reem deserves to have that fight haunt him forever. I say no way.

Agree with the first, but I like Bigfoot a lot and really want to see this fight.

I think Bigfoot gets no love from the fans because hes so hideous, but he is an excellent fighter, top 5 Heavyweight.

I don't think we'll see Bigfoot fighting again.

The TRT ban really fucked him over. He needs it to live according to what I've heard.

Agree with the first, but I like Bigfoot a lot and really want to see this fight.

I think Bigfoot gets no love from the fans because hes so hideous, but he is an excellent fighter, top 5 Heavyweight.

What? OMFG :icon_lol:

He makes dumb arse excuses and was popped for roids.

BigFoot makes the dumbest excuses he is BigNog s padawan. BigFoot will write the sequel book it will be called Big foot book of excuse writen by roider and a cheater

Im not a doctor or an expert on steroids, but Bigfoot has real medical issues.

Some kinda thyroid/hormone thing called gigantism which is why he looks like a neaderthal.

Its not like Overeem and 20 other guys havent been busted for the same thing, not to mention the hundreds, if not thousands who have juiced up on TRT and whatever else that havent been caught.

You gonna stop watching every fighter ever been busted for steroids? FFS its a thread about Bigfoot and Overeem.

I did say Bigfoot via KO/TKO 3rd in the 1st fight

But this one Overeem would win.

Despite the 20 seconds of that fight it was really a dominant display from Alastair. I'm sure he'd like to get that stain off his record.

That's not the main reason. The main reason why many MMA fans don't like him is because he makes a lot of lame excuses, even after he failed his tests.

Would be a good fight in fairness, not a fan of reem at all think hes the most overhyped fighter on sherdog tbh and thats saying something.

Definetly like to see this fight.

I'd rather see Reem vs Miocic and Hunt vs Nelson. Winners fight each other for a shot at the title after Werdum.

I would love to see this fight. I say Reem takes this one. He learned his lesson, the hard way.

Back