Media Reem and JDS removed from rankings.

If they have been cut, I feel like they deserved more than this... Finding out this kind of thing via leaked rankings sucks.

Either HOF worthy?
They're both HOF worthy but the HOF is a joke so who gives a fuck lol. It's not like the baseball hall of fame where it actually means something.

The UFC hall of fame is whoever isn't on Dana's shitlist. Like Matt Serra is there, but Tim Sylvia isn't. Like, yeah okay.

They're both HOF worthy but the HOF is a joke so who gives a fuck lol. It's not like the baseball hall of fame where it actually means something.

The UFC hall of fame is whoever isn't on Dana's shitlist. Like Matt Serra is there, but Tim Sylvia isn't. Like, yeah okay.
I feel JDS is a bit more worthy... I dunno, MMA is still young, the HOF will mean more as time goes on, NBA has about 50 years on it.

I think the one's who are in should be in personally, though I agree some are missing.

Damnit!

Dana's Wall of "The Vanished" filling up!

PPAibse.gif

For their own health I hope they are out of the UFC, hopefully they can go to Bellator, etc. Juice to the gills and cash some checks, they still have name value

Last time I said how does this Dutch guy know before everyone else, I got slack for it because he's credible apparently... This time because of that I gave him benefit of the doubt..

He was never my friend.

<puh-lease75>

EDIT: SO JDS is Cut so there is some truth to these unofficial updates in TS, despite the official rankings change on the Website still showing JDS in the rankings, but also including Gane's change... It's a farce.. Rankings can suck a massive dick.

Last edited:
I feel JDS is a bit more worthy... I dunno, MMA is still young, the HOF will mean more as time goes on, NBA has about 50 years on it.

I think the one's who are in should be in personally, though I agree some are missing.
How is JDS more worthy than Overeem? I mean, Arlovski and Mir will both be in it I imagine. They've constantly labeled Arlovski as a future hall of famer.

No but he looked terrible. Maybe it's the end of his contract and they decided to cut him?
Throw Walt and Sakai against Volkov and they most likely look terrible too. And they’ll still have lost to Reem.

As others have pointed out, the UFC probably has finally figured out that there’s a significant gap between Dana’s perception of Reem and the level of interest he brings from the fanbase. Dude makes a lot of money and most of his cache building came a long time ago.

Found a pic of the HW division:

maxresdefault.jpg

How is JDS more worthy than Overeem? I mean, Arlovski and Mir will both be in it I imagine. They've constantly labeled Arlovski as a future hall of famer.
I just feel he is, Ex-Champion, like over 20 fights, a few more performance bonuses than Reem.
Overeem has less fights, no belt, and 1 performance of the night award.
I'd likely put both, I just think JDS has a stronger case.

Mir and Arlovski should both be in, feel like Mir could end up not though.

Overeem's made good money in this sport. He should retire.

Not sure how well off JDS is, but he's seen better days.

JDS lives in Brazil. He’s got playboy money compared to a regular dude who lives there.

I just feel he is, Ex-Champion, like over 20 fights, a few more performance bonuses than Reem.
Overeem has less fights, no belt, and 1 performance of the night award.
I'd likely put both, I just think JDS has a stronger case.

Mir and Arlovski should both be in, feel like Mir could end up not though.
maybe in the UFC hall of fame, but in an MMA hall of fame Overeem is a first ballot guy.

Or perhaps it is a ploy in ongoing contract-negotiations. You don't like what is on the table? Well, let us show you how expendable you are by removing you from the rankings.

Yea wouldn’t shock me. If the sides haven’t agreed on a deal, it’s a relatively harmless way for the company to signal that walking away is fine with them.

Shouldn’t really affect the negotiations if the guy’s advisors are professionals.

Overeem makes a ton of money so i can see him being cut but if he isn't then being unranked is nonsense. He was probably cut.

Alstair Overeem was having a pretty decent run winning 2 of his last 3 matches, and 4 out of his last 6. All by finish no less. His career is nothing short of magnificent if he is cut as some would suggest. Although maybe his latest loss to Olenek may have been his last UFC fight and maybe his last MMA fight overall as he had made this statement on Twitter back in November 2020.

Capture.JPG

Back