Media Reem and JDS removed from rankings.

Maybe Overeem retired, he did say all he had was one last title run and that was dashed by Volkov.

JDS might have been cut or they just removed him due to his losing streak.

Uncle Dana two days from now.

source.gif

Overeem should clearly be above half those guys as he’s beaten them.

it’s must be contract time. 7-15. For those guys overeem blew up is par for the course for renewing contracts.
as they create whatever too 10-20 they want to.
Oleynik 15? Really Sakai up there and Walt Harris. All of those guys from 7-15 have done nothing f and have no solid wins.

Edited for overeem released. And that’s hikRious. Who could have seen these arbitrary rankings meaning much.
Overeem beat almost everyone ranked ahead of his accept the no. 3 guy. And robbed from jairzhino

is overeem at the top of his gAme? Hello no! Is he better than about. SmLl handful of ufc hw.? Yeah. Look at his record against them.

Last edited:
Dudes been fucking up, Oezdemir got a rankings boost last week after getting confused with Ankalaev.

JDS getting cut wouldn’t surprise me. He’s been knocked out 4 times in a row. Overeem however, would surprise me. He’s beaten some decent guys recently.

i think its time for both to retire, but it still hurts damnit

If they have been cut, I feel like they deserved more than this... Finding out this kind of thing via leaked rankings sucks.

Either HOF worthy?

Best 2 ranked guys. Loses to #5. Becomes unranked. Something isn't right here

JDS getting cut wouldn’t surprise me. He’s been knocked out 4 times in a row. Overeem however, would surprise me. He’s beaten some decent guys recently.
Think it has less to do with a poor record, and more to do with the near million dollar appearance price tag he has. Overeem would still be very easy to book near the top of cards, but it's likely not worth the cost to the promotion now with what he currently brings. If he was indeed cut, i'd imagine it has everything to do with his steep appearance fee. Junior as well likely isn't worth the money either with 4 bad finish losses in a row as he creeps closer to 40.

Top 5 are fire. Last 10 show the UFC needs to put more money into heavyweight recruitment.

Overrem's salary vs. how he performs in fights is the biggest discrepancy in the UFC. Much like Cyborg, it just makes sense to get rid of him.

Jarl

Back