News Reebok Pays Conor Only 10 G’s Babyyyyy

Almost killed our company but luckily we got the initial deal with the UFC to take over making those Uno-card walkout gear.

UFC actually lost an entire shows worth of walkout gear 48hours before a show.... because of Brazilian customs. That was a fun weekend of overtime work.
Lol @ uno Card walkout gear. Best description ever

It was a lot cooler when everyone had customized shorts.
I agree, Whenever I saw VENUM shorts.

tumblr_inline_mvns87tg4k1rql7h5.gif

The shorts made each fighter look unique.

The Reebok deals sole purpose was to boost company worth prior to the sale and give Fertittas an option for annother money grab with them taking close to half the money as administrative costs.

It was a perfect mafia move. Thats exactly how they operate in finances.

Nope. Conor has an exclusive deal with Reebok. At least half a mill a year IIRC
Didn't that deal expire before the Floyd fight? Allowing him to do his own sponsors for the boxing match?

Didn't that deal expire before the Floyd fight? Allowing him to do his own sponsors for the boxing match?

Must be a new deal then because he still has Reebok branded posts on his IG.

He's not doing that shit for 10K lol.

I guess he’ll use that 10K to get a haircut

OK, I see after the Jones fight were back to making Conor threads now. Good to see Sherdog back on track.

see above, where we are reaching the point where a lot of people miss the importance of this money-grab by the corporation to screw the freelance worker.

I used to have to oversee the making both the walkout gear and the sold merchandise. Conor sold about 40% of overall sales once he blew up, with Ronda another 40-20% declining during her losing streak. Jones, Nate/Nick, Aldo and Hunt were other notable sellers.
So you okayed giblert and aldo anderson ?

Back