4-5 bouts get $4,000
6-10 bouts get $5,000
11-15 bouts earn $10,000
16-20 bouts pocket $15,000
and 21 bouts and more get $20,000.

Conor has now had 12 UFC fights.

10 G’s Babayyy
maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah but probably gets the remainder of XS and S sized gear that doesn't sell. So there's that.

see above, where we are reaching the point where a lot of people miss the importance of this money-grab by the corporation to screw the freelance worker.

Yeah but probably gets the remainder of XS and S sized gear that doesn't sell. So there's that.

I used to have to oversee the making both the walkout gear and the sold merchandise. Conor sold about 40% of overall sales once he blew up, with Ronda another 40-20% declining during her losing streak. Jones, Nate/Nick, Aldo and Hunt were other notable sellers.

Then all the other money under the table and he also makes an ad for them so he's cashing in. I wonder how much they would pay him if Conor made an Instagram post saying Reebok is the best thing ever. Probably a lot considering his piggy banks (I call Conor fans that) would run to the nearest store, no matter how far away that store is, and buy everything they have.

That Reebok deal still pisses me off so much

If he had the freedom to use sponsors he'd easily earn several millions extra from a fight.
What are you talking about? He does have the freedom to have sponsors, infact he can have as many sponsors as he wants.

I used to have to oversee the making both the walkout gear and the sold merchandise. Conor sold about 40% of overall sales once he blew up, with Ronda another 40-20% declining during her losing streak. Jones, Nate/Nick, Aldo and Hunt were other notable sellers.
Sounds interesting. Tell us more brah.

That’s why Conor had to come out of his retirement. Not enough Reebok money

Sounds interesting. Tell us more brah.
uuuuuuh, k. It sucked to watch fighters not get proper money for their name... but was also funny to watch the UFC try to take over the process and fall behind 3 months immediately. Average sales were pretty low consistently. Andrew Craig was an inside joke with the workers.

That's about it.

uuuuuuh, k. It sucked to watch fighters not get proper money for their name... but was also funny to watch the UFC try to take over the process and fall behind 3 months immediately. Average sales were pretty low consistently. Andrew Craig was an inside joke with the workers.

That's about it.
I dont know much about that stuff but good on you for sharing. Reebok deal has fuct over the fighters badly aye.

I dont know much about that stuff but good on you for sharing. Reebok deal has fuct over the fighters badly aye.

Almost killed our company but luckily we got the initial deal with the UFC to take over making those Uno-card walkout gear.

UFC actually lost an entire shows worth of walkout gear 48hours before a show.... because of Brazilian customs. That was a fun weekend of overtime work.

Last edited:
All that will go in marketing alcohol for his young fans

Then all the other money under the table and he also makes an ad for them so he's cashing in. I wonder how much they would pay him if Conor made an Instagram post saying Reebok is the best thing ever. Probably a lot considering his piggy banks (I call Conor fans that) would run to the nearest store, no matter how far away that store is, and buy everything they have.

The generation you’re speaking of mostly shops online

When the Reebok deal just started, they said they had separate deals with some individual fighters. Pretty sure Conor was among those fighters back then. Don't know how much of that has changed since then.

Nope. Conor has an exclusive deal with Reebok. At least half a mill a year IIRC

Back