Rednose Fight Shorts?

ClampXVII

Bravado Muay Thai Trainer
@Black
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm finally gave in to my friends and will be training MMA for a while as well as my MT gig. Anyways I'm in the market for Fight shorts and I was browsing around and found MMA fight shorts from Rednose for like 7.99. They're on sale and have my size I was just wondering if anyone has had any exp. with them. Thanks.

Oh yeah I ordered a Truth one so I have that, but like MT shorts I just need a cheap backup.

The tight fit shorts are not worth buying IMO, they do not fit right. there nothing like the truth ones i also have. If i was to buy some tight fight shorts, i would buy another pair of truth or maybe some atamas.

Yeah and only 2 models are actually in stock, but these are actually just to train with and I don't really like loose article of clothing unless its MT. So for me Tight fit is the way to go.

The Red Nose shorts don't fit right and aren't worth paying over $5.00 for.

White Snake- what's wrong with the way they fit? I've never see their vt shorts in person.

www.SSFgear.com

SSF said:
White Snake- what's wrong with the way they fit? I've never see their vt shorts in person.

www.SSFgear.com

Iam sure white snake will agree, but I noticed that the shorts run way to big at the waist, the cut of the shorts them selves are way to small and they run up your ass!! MY old Hunter tight fit shorts that I have are more comfortable than these things. I never rolled with the rednose because of the fit, but I can tell the legs will also ride way up on the thighs....um...I do like there cheap Gi's though :D

While most of their models run very short like others have said in this thread, Delta likes their all white ones with the logo on the bag and right leg. They are WELL WORTH whatever I paid for them and fit very well. They can worn under the gi or under a bigger pair of shorts if you need a little help keeping them on you. Also, the company (REDNOSE USA) ships very fast.

E

sorry been out of town, anyways thanks for the replys. i'm gonna wait it out for the next stock of Truth Gear and order another from them. I don't really like anything riding up my ass and fitting weird. Thanks guys!

Valetudo025 said:
Iam sure white snake will agree, but I noticed that the shorts run way to big at the waist, the cut of the shorts them selves are way to small and they run up your ass!! MY old Hunter tight fit shorts that I have are more comfortable than these things. I never rolled with the rednose because of the fit, but I can tell the legs will also ride way up on the thighs....um...I do like there cheap Gi's though :D

You pretty much explained it all right there.

Back