red sprawls

RetiredWisFighter

Amateur Fighter
@red
Reaction score
no not the shorts. i say a rash guard, we should bug them so they make a rashguard to match the red shorts so i can keep with my persona when i fight

Think they are already being bugged to death about releasing the Yellow Sprawl shorts.

ive got to stay complete with the outfit though, ive got the red gloves/shorts just need the mouthguard/rashguard

Hmm.. you are overdoing it now.

Killa_Cs said:
ive got to stay complete with the outfit though, ive got the red gloves/shorts just need the mouthguard/rashguard

Metro.

I always wondered why they have a blue grappling top when they don't make the blue shorts n e more?

Killa_Cs said:

ummm okay are you going to perform in a fashion show or a MMA contest?

~Foz

Do you also try to bleed a lot on your face to match the red elsewhere? J/k

Seriously though, that is going a bit overboard. You could also buy a red rashguard from some other company.

Hey I like the stragety, look too good to get beat. Even if you lose, you still win.

I am actually more interested to know if Sprawl is planning to release their own version of these bad boys. That would kick ass :)

im00022956.jpg

im tempted to say that is Toida...? 9.o

Sprawl "Loose Fit Grappling Suit"

lol

~Foz

Sprawl IMO is a company which makes the best shorts for MMA but come short on all the other clothing. I have yet to buy a Sprawl Rashguard

RizRan said:
Sprawl IMO is a company which makes the best shorts for MMA but come short on all the other clothing. I have yet to buy a Sprawl Rashguard

take it from me, the rashguards/loose fit grappling tops are TOP NOTCH quality. mine withstood almost a year and a half of heavy punishment before it fell apart (though, it didnt fall apart from use, it feel apart because I used it in chrloine which kills the lycra :()

I'm ordering another rashy! awesome stuff

~Foz

Back