Records should list title fights

Wortley

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hi, I think the records section is excellent but would be much better if it listed which fights were title fights, at least for the major promotions. (Pride, UFC)

Interesting suggestion. I've actually thought of that as well. Those fights seem to "matter" more to the fighter at least (more at stake).

Yeah I mean the titles interest me and they mean a lot to the fighters so why aren't they listed?

Makes sense to me. When I got back into MMA after watching the 2nd and 3rd UFC years ago I had a heck of time trying to figure out who had been champ and who beat who in the LHW division to get the belt.

Drew Jitsu said:
Makes sense to me. When I got back into MMA after watching the 2nd and 3rd UFC years ago I had a heck of time trying to figure out who had been champ and who beat who in the LHW division to get the belt.

Same here.

That would be a nice addition to the fight finder imo.

I actually made the exact same thread in here a while back. I don't get why they wouldn't do it for at least the major promotions. The stats are awesome, but people still debate on here about who won the championship from whom and who was the first official champion in UFC or Pride. So Sherdog, please end the debate and list the title fights.

Back