Recommend me some underrated/obscure MMA strikers to watch please

TonyK

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
With a well rounded and technical standup style...

Barbosa is a really good one that doesnt get much of a mention. For well roundedness possibly swanson

Anthony Njokuani, but I'm pretty sure you already know him.

He isn't that underrated but not many people mention him when they are talking about best strikers in the lightweight division, yet they mention Barboza, Cerrone and sometimes Makdessi, yet he outstruck Cerrone and Makdessi and had a really close stand-up fight with Barboza(which he won IMO).

Watch Rumble's fights in Titan FC and WSOF.

Jake Shields

dana-white-shit-eatin-grin.jpg

Another one is Jorge Masvidal. The beating he gave Noons was really something to watch.

Rory Macdonald vs. Bj Penn is the best technical striking in a ufc fight.

nah how about you stop being a baby and figure it out yourself
I pretty much dug out the most obscure names out there already, I'm really opened this hoping someone knows some guys even I didn't hear of...

Jorge Masvidal is great. There's Al Iaquinta too. Daron Cruickshank.

If you wana see some very clean, very tight, crisp boxing technique watch some of Sean Sherks fights, especially vs Tyson Griffin. Sherk was never terribly effective with his boxing but I attribute that to reach more than anything else. Carlos Condit's kickboxing is very solid. Chad Mendes is developing a surprisingly good striking game. Dan Hardy, Marcus Davis UFC early fights, Cung Le, Anderson Silva, etc etc etc Theres a ton.

I think Jim Millers stand up doesn't get enough credit. He's really come along way the last few years.

Also Jorge Masvidal, very crisp

Not that obscure, but you'd enjoy Michael Venom Page if you haven't seen any of his fights yet.

MVP is going to be most hated fighter in MMA if he becomes a top fighter/champion, even more hated than Jones and Ronda, And I'm gonna love to see people raging after he wins again.

Pedro rizzo- older fighter, honestly think he had the best mt in mma for awhile.....just lacked focus imo/didnt seem to take it really serious

Back