• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Recommend a youtube channel

"Summoning salt"

He makes really good engaging videos about speed run gaming records

Tim Pool is annoying, the way he talks with that ultra enunciation seems like hes trying to appear smarter. Needlessly fast talker like Shapiro too. We get, you guys are smart, no need to try and prove it verbosely.

As for channels, I used to enjoy Nardwuar but he fell off a while ago. Some of the interviews he had with rappers were amazing though. Danny Brown and N.E.R.D. are a couple that spring to mind.
I really like both those guys but have to agree with you, they would seem a bit less preachy if they talked more like regular people.

Only series I've watched on youtube is Rhythm Roulette. If you like hip hop the premise is hip hop producers are blinfolded in a record store and they pick three records to make a beat from sampling. Outside of that I wouldn't use youtube for anything other than music.

Oh you want YT suggestions? I got em.

Cinemassacre - the angry video game nerds main channel with all his retro game reviews and movie reviews.
https://m.youtube.com/user/JamesNintendoNerd

LegalEagle - real life lawyer breaks down movie scenes and compares them to how it really is. Very interesting break downs and explains things in great detail.
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCpa-Zb0ZcQjTCPP1Dx_1M8Q

Because Science - host and real life scientest Kyle Hill analyzes popular movie TV and Video Game tropes, characters, situations in a objective and real world scientific approach. Like Mythbusters but with more analysis. He also does live shows and takes your comments in a footnotes show.
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCvG04Y09q0HExnIjdgaqcDQ

ACG - AngryCentaurGaming by Karak is probably the best game independant game reviewer on YT. He does a lot of reviews that aren't 2 minutes long or filled with sponsored bullcrap. Also has podcasts and news updates.
https://m.youtube.com/user/AngryCentaurGaming

If it wasn't for youtube bass fisherman like OneRodOneReel, I'd have never caught my pb large mouth. Plenty of good stuff on there, 99% of it is viral/vlog shit

It's like they're purposefully trying to hide the good stuff too

Just remembered this great small youtube series called Raw Craft with Anthony Bourdain (rip) where he travels around and meets people who do things the old school way and from the bottom. Very interesting and it does a great job at showing how much effort and pride they put into their work.

You should seriously watch Tim Pool livestream on Timcast IRL. His new co-host Ian is goddamn epic. Dumber than a bag of hammers, completely unable to read a room or follow a conversation, and totally comfortable with expressing his opinion nonetheless. Watching him unhinge Pool is priceless.

If you are a bit younger like me might enjoy this guy I find him hilarious

bald and bankrupt ....is a British fella who does heaps of funny traveling vlogs.

I have watched most of the Michael Franzese videos.

If you are interested in starting a business/being an entrepreneur, I highly recommend Valuetainment. Some great interviews and thinks to consider when running a business.

Like Cars?
S O U P

Its old school car rebuilding,humor and art at the same time.

EXTREMELY underrated and undersubscribed.

NollaGirl504: I found this channel recently and this lady is a straight savage. She is a conservative that hates feminism and think most women today are worthless. Wish more women had her mindset

Tim Pool: Channel where Tim breaks down political stuff happening in a more objective fashion

Laymen Gaming: Two Australians talking about video games, very fun and informative when it comes to the gaming industry

What are some channels you guys follow?

LOL at recommending Tim Pool.

My wife was looking for Japanese food recipes and found this channel. Then she watched together with our 2 children and now the whole family watches together.

Very nice family and we like how the two parents raise Sutan with a lot of love.

Does Tim Pool even believe what he says or does he do his content based solely on what sells? He calls himself a liberal but 90% of his content is targeted to appeal to right wingers and is defensive of the Republican party and Trump. Then he'll say really dumb shit like predicting a 49 state landslide, which no one in their right mind with any understanding of politics would do. I don't believe Tim Pool is that stupid.

Back