Recipes

There's an Official Recipe thread you know. Dammit. I'm going to have to do all the work I imagine.

I didn't know that. Do you haev a link?

being a fairly accomplished chef, I could give a bunch of recipes for anytype of food...here is my favorite for tuna...

seared tuna with sweet ginger soy, steamed white rice, and steamed veggies

sauce:
mix about a up of soy sauce, a tablespoon freshly minced ginger, a minced galic clove, and maybe 2-3 packed tbalespoons of brown sugar (I always just go by feel, so change up the proportions if you like).
tuna:
quickly sear the tuna on each side with a touch of olive oil in the pan (I mean quickly, the middle should still be very raw but there should be a nice cooked crust)
after each side is seared, add in a bunch of the sauce (the pan should be hot enough where the sauce intensley boils, let this cook for a few minutes until the sauce reduces and the tuna cooks a little more, but still leaving the middle raw. remember that undercooked is better than overcooked. the whole thing should take like 6 minutes maybe

rice: 2 parts water, 1 part rice

veggies:

I like to do this with bok choy and bean sprouts (not the skinny green things but the larger clear ones). chop the bok choy into 3 inch chunks (it cooks down a lot so use a lot) put bok choy and sprounts into frying pan with sesame oil and a little olive oil. cover, and stir occasionally. should take about 8 minutes until it wilts and is tender.

pm me if you want any other recipes or have quesitons about this

Marinated chicken with special potatosallad.

Chicken:
1 Chicken breast, no skin!!
1 handfull och pistachio nuts, chopped
1tsp och chili flakes
1tsp of soy sauce
1tsp of honey
1tsp vegtable oil
Marinate in zip bag for atleast 12 hrs. approx.

Potatosallad:
Mix:
1 tsp of low fat low cholesterol mayo
1 tsp of peanutbutter
1 tsp of mustard
2 tsp olive oil
chopped chives to taste
black pepper

Add some pre boiled potatoes and sliced red onions.

No saturated fats in this one...

Back