Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

A bit random but for some reason I cant create threads on here. Who do you think won this fight?

I remember watching this years ago and just came across it again. Rodtangs opponent Ncedo Gomba was a South African who was fighting out of Thailand for a few years. I don't think he had much experience before moving out there. I know he had domestic issues which I'm not gonna get into and by no means do I support any of what happened but in terms of talking about him purely as a fighter I think he was very underappreciated. He kinda just disappeared and is rarely ever talked about.

https://mono29.com/episode/173539.html

A bit random but for some reason I cant create threads on here. Who do you think won this fight?

I remember watching this years ago and just came across it again. Rodtangs opponent Ncedo Gomba was a South African who was fighting out of Thailand for a few years. I don't think he had much experience before moving out there. I know he had domestic issues which I'm not gonna get into and by no means do I support any of what happened but in terms of talking about him purely as a fighter I think he was very underappreciated. He kinda just disappeared and is rarely ever talked about.

Im pretty sure members with less than 150 posts cant start threads. Gomba did pretty good, I have no issue with it being a draw. Yeah not sure what happened to him, maybe he would have become a star if he kept developing. Though I wouldnt be surprised if he burned a lot of bridges outside the ring given what you alluded to.

I was in Thailand when that happened. Everyone wanted to kill him and he got kicked out of every gym. I think he went to China or Hong Kong instead and then disappeared.

I was in Thailand when that happened. Everyone wanted to kill him and he got kicked out of every gym. I think he went to China or Hong Kong instead and then disappeared.
People need to be careful making assumptions. A few years back I had a female cousin who told me her boyfriend beat her up. Me and some other cousins went after him only to realize she pulled out a knife on him and so he knocked her out to avoid being stabbed. Still hated him for it but later on I understood his perspective. Just an example but sometimes things are more complex than they seem on the surface. Nevertheless don't want to get into all of that. Only wanted to see how people felt about him as a fighter.

People need to be careful making assumptions. A few years back I had a female cousin who told me her boyfriend beat her up. Me and some other cousins went after him only to realize she pulled out a knife on him and so he knocked her out to avoid being stabbed. Still hated him for it but later on I understood his perspective. Just an example but sometimes things are more complex than they seem on the surface. Nevertheless don't want to get into all of that. Only wanted to see how people felt about him as a fighter.

Well, it was a couple of years ago so I don't remember all the details except that I know that the girl got beaten very bad. A couple of months before that there was also a danish methhead beating up his girlfriend in public and got away with it so people were already angry.

Back