Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

Some good fights.

Interesting to see that if you get TKO'd by a knee to the groin you win the fight. (51'12 on the video)
I was watching damien alamos on liam harrisons podcast the other day and he was saying its legal to teep to the groin in the stadiums and superlek (capitan) used to do it all the time.

Cheap win for the guy in blue. He looked like he was gonna get stopped before the knee to the groin. Just took the easy way out.

I was watching damien alamos on liam harrisons podcast the other day and he was saying its legal to teep to the groin in the stadiums and superlek (capitan) used to do it all the time.

that's crazy....the ultimate power move. teep to the thigh? yes, but i don't think i have ever heard or seen it to be ok to teep to your opponent's junk.

according to the rulebook, section 18, if a boxer is hit in the groin, the ref is supposed to stop the clock and give up to 5 minutes for them to recover. in the case of ratchsak tded99, he was still in discomfort in the back after being stretchered off. not sure if he still felt in the pits of his stomach or he was just a really good actor.

that's crazy....the ultimate power move. teep to the thigh? yes, but i don't think i have ever heard or seen it to be ok to teep to your opponent's junk.

according to the rulebook, section 18, if a boxer is hit in the groin, the ref is supposed to stop the clock and give up to 5 minutes for them to recover. in the case of ratchsak tded99, he was still in discomfort in the back after being stretchered off. not sure if he still felt in the pits of his stomach or he was just a really good actor.
Im sure ratchasak was hurt be the knee to the groin but it looked like he used it as an out.
Before that knee if u were to ask me to put money on who was gonna win that fight. I would of said the guy in red by stoppage from leg kicks.

Great fight there between petch and win. But in the 1st and 2nd round. They are both constantly teeping each other in the groin.
Alamos wasn't complaing about superlek(capitan) when he said it. Was more saying as a matter of fact. He said after his fights with capitan he was all bruised around his cup.
Teep to the groin makes sense if its allowed cos its an easier target to hit than a thigh and less likely to be caught than the stomach.

Great fight there between petch and win. But in the 1st and 2nd round. They are both constantly teeping each other in the groin.
Alamos wasn't complaing about superlek(capitan) when he said it. Was more saying as a matter of fact. He said after his fights with capitan he was all bruised around his cup.
Teep to the groin makes sense if its allowed cos its an easier target to hit than a thigh and less likely to be caught than the stomach.

i saw the standard teeps to the thigh, a few were to the hip.

when i used the term "groin" earlier, i meant the twig and berries (my bad for any confusion caused), which to me is offside. the upper and lower thigh along with the hips are all fair play.

Pet Paranchai looked a bit chunky at 126 or is it just me? He was/is a very promising talent but he doesn't look as snappy as before the lockdown.

i saw the standard teeps to the thigh, a few were to the hip.

when i used the term "groin" earlier, i meant the twig and berries (my bad for any confusion caused), which to me is offside. the upper and lower thigh along with the hips are all fair play.
Yes, it is allowed. Teep to the groin is not illegal, but knee to the groin is.

who is the panpayak fan here?

Yes, it is allowed. Teep to the groin is not illegal, but knee to the groin is.
i know, i am saying that even though it may be allowed, it's a bit of a dick move (ha!) and very unsportsmanlike

Back