Recent fights/results/news from Europe

Hey @Broadcast is there video of the Dynamite girl fight? Also what do you think about the legislative election results?

1A51FEN.png

Sport Extra HD has just entered Digi cable

GLORY returns to the largest cable operator in Romania and South-Eastern Europe. Pay-Per-View events are available as a separate purchase only on their platform.

The channel is official broadcaster of Glory, One Championship, Dynamite Fighting Show, Bellator or AEW.

Look Sport 3 HD has been also launched, broadcaster of the UFC. Absolutely all are live events.

Last edited:
One of the fight cards of the year in Romania! If you love midgets, you should not miss it. It is PPV on Fight Box, at a cheap price. The event show contains 4 headliners.

FmGvhb2.jpg

Undefeated Sorin Căliniuc (24) is the most promising Romanian lightweight, along with Ștefan Orza and maybe Călin Petrișor. He will fight against the champion of the super lightweight division, Andrei Ostrovanu (28). The belt is on the line. Ostrovanu has not lost much since the 2015 fight against Jaraya. Căliniuc could become better in the future than even Amansio Paraschiv, he has victories over Dylan Salvador, Khayal Dzhaniev and Cristian Milea, while Ostrovanu should have been be signed by Glory during the term of Hemmers. Unfortunately the matchmakers changed.

Lightweight Gabriel Bozan (27) is also a great talent of Europe, a fighter you will hear about. A very technical kickboxer and already ISKA world champion. He will fight with Maxim Răilean (31), the champion of the Colosseum Tournament in the featherweight division. Răilean will therefore move up to a higher category. There are rumors that in 2021, the Moldovan will make his professional boxing debut in the United States. A solid and experienced kickboxer.

18-year old Silviu Ionescu, one of the most promising Romanian featherweights, will fight against the veteran Adrian Maxim. Ionescu is educated in France in his first part of his career and is a multiple French champion. On the other hand, Maxim made his career in China more than in Superkombat and Glory. He achieved solid results in major Chinese promotions.

Also on the fight card are the young Ciprian Sofian (18) and Adin Panaite, who are fighting for the inaugural bantamweight title. Sofia destroyed in a eliminatory match the talented Iulian Marinescu (18) at the previous show, Marinescu being the ISKA world junior champion.

Featherweight Marian Lăpușneanu will also appear in this event. He is a rising Romanian kickboxer and quite solid. He defeated Maxim this year.

Colosseum Tournament 22 in Bucharest, Romania (18th December)

Part 2:

75 kg: Sorin Căliniuc vs. Andrei Ostrovanu (c) - World Title
70 kg: Gabriel Bozan vs. Maxim Răilean
61 kg: Ciprian Sofian vs. Adin Panaite - Inaugural World Title
65 kg: Silviu Ionescu vs. Adrian Maxim
65 kg: Marian Lăpușneanu vs. Cosmin Grosu

Part 1:
75 kg: Anghel Cardoș vs. Darius Argyo
83 kg: Alexandru Amariței vs. Cătălin Graure
70 kg: Ciprian Mureșan vs. Adrian Baciu
70 kg: Ciprian Ivan vs. Octavian Jurj
86 kg: Ionuț Busuioc vs. Dan Tudoran
61 kg: Daniel Handrea vs. Ionuț Ilie

Info
PPV on Fight Box

The event will start at 18 CET (19 Romanian time) and will be broadcast on Digi Sport 4. Just some time after ONE Championship ends. You may find free live stream on Google.

COLOSSEUM have more promising fighters than Dynamite Fighting Show. Eduard Gafencu, and now Sorin Căliniuc, Gabriel Bozan and Ștefan Orza who is out due to injury. And many others. DFS only have Florin Lambagiu, Călin Petrișor, an unconvincing but still very, very young Ștefan Lătescu, maybe, just maybe Bogdan Năstase and Ionuț Iancu.

Last edited:
SZQh0SD.jpg

Colosseum Tournament 22 Live Results
:

Part 2:
75 kg: Sorin Căliniuc def. Andrei Ostrovanu (c) by SD - World Title
70 kg: Gabriel Bozan def. Maxim Răilean by UD
61 kg: Ciprian Sofian def. Adin Panaite by R4 UD - Inaugural World Title
65 kg: Adrian Maxim def. Silviu Ionescu by UD
65 kg: Marian Lăpușneanu def. Cosmin Grosu by UD

Part 1:
75 kg: Anghel Cardoș def. Darius Argyo by UD
83 kg: Cătălin Graure def. Alexandru Amariței by UD
70 kg: Adrian Baciu def. Ciprian Mureșan by R1 KO (jumping knee)
70 kg: Ciprian Ivan def. Octavian Jurj by UD
86 kg: Ionuț Busuioc vs. Dan Tudoran NC (groin kick)
61 kg: Daniel Handrea def. Ionuț Ilie by UD

Colosseum Tournament announced Gabriel Bozan will fight for the World Lightweight Championship.

Last edited:
bt12w0W.jpg

KO Masters 8 in Bucharest - Results

Andrew Tate (Great Britain/United States) def. Cosmin Lingurar (Romania) by TKO, Round 2, 2:02
Ion Surdu (Moldova) def. Viktor Varga (Hungary) by TKO, Round 1, 0:20
Andreea Cebuc (Romania) def. Petruţa Nicula (Romania) by KO, Round 1, 2:19
Claudiu Alexe (Romania) def. Ștefan Emeldi (Romania) by KO, Round 1, 0:04
Ionel Bălan (Romania) def. Anton Amir (Romania) by KO, Round 1, 2:13
Răzvan Macioi (Romania) def. Costel Rășcanu (Romania) by KO, Round 1, 1:00
Narcius Răduţ (Romania) def. Florin Adar (Romania) by TKO, Round 2, 3:00

Mediocre show hosted by the 5th kickboxing promotion in Romania as value. Organized more for RXF, the largest MMA promotion in the country. Only Andreea Cebuc and Claudiu Alexe are KO Masters mainstays. Otherwise, the event took place more for former Enfusion and ISKA world champion Andrew "King Cobra" Tate. Ion Surdu, one of the best MMA fighters from Moldova and in this Real Xtreme Fighting, was also on the card. Many were mixed martial artists and not kickboxers. Too many walks in the park. The only notable thing is that former Superkombat CEO Eduard Irimia was present. And of course, their great TV partners and sponsors.

Tapology.com

Last edited:
3-30698739-1962293283855614-120115761229332480-o.jpg

Former Superkombat CEO Eduard Irimia about Badr vs. Benny and Glory

Eduard Irimia on Benny Adegbuyi's victory: "He made the match of his life and deserves congratulations"

"I wholeheartedly congratulate Benny, because it is to be appreciated how he managed to return to control of the match after being sent to the floor by Badr, and then counted. Benny made the match of his life and deserves congratulations.

But still I consider that this result is a hard blow for Glory, because almost certainly this promotion lost Badr, who had an important pool of fans. I don't think that Badr will return to the ring, and this match was his retirement match ", Edi Irimia declared exclusively for ProSport.

"It is clear that Badr can no longer rise to his best form. Last night he didn't know how to run to the locker room faster after Benny's humiliation. Congratulations again to Benny. But I don't know how interested Glory is now for a match between two teammates.

I don't know how much audience a Rico-Benny match could bring compared to a Rico-Badr match. If I were Benny, I would seek revenge on Ben Saddik. You don't have to force a match with Rico, because it's not ok now. It's a bit of a fight between two training colleagues and the gym ", the promoter continued.

Eduard Irimia: "Benny will have big problems with Cătinaş in the ring"

"Before last night's match, I didn't think Benny would beat Badr. It is not fair to compare the match of more than 10 years ago between Schilt and Ghiță.

Both athletes were then in top form. We have to appreciate Benny's performance. But he will have another problem. You see, the people from Glory took Raul Cătinaş, and this boy of ours is a good fighter. Benny will have big problems with Cătinaş in the ring. I am glad that I also contributed to the careers of these Romanian athletes of ours because almost all of them passed by me.

It is right for Daniel Ghiță to come out now and congratulate Benny. That would be beautiful. Last night Benny beat a great champion. Ghiță must congratulate Benny ", concluded Edi Irimia.

Enfusion and FEA plan to return in February

Last edited:
BREAKING NEWS!

Nice card, I think Zimmerman can still knock him out, he was controlling the Opacic fight in some moments! I mean he has looked the best since 2015 or so, but still not top anymore. Errol has in this fight a good chance of the puncher.

I am looking forward to see Bogdan Stoica after his hiatus, probably warming-up before ONE.

hjucivK.jpg

Last edited:
Back