Recap of deadliest Islamist terrorist attacks in Europe

To add to your post, its really the deadliest ones cause in my country (france), we got those "small" knives attacks brought by "lone wolves" way too frequently.
Courage and peace to the victims of these pos.

Pretty much.
We have thousands of sexual assaults, rapes, "killings out of passion", and other murders and beatings which are never called terrorism but committed each year in France and Europe by essentially Muslim immigrants. Its never categorised as terrorism but its nonetheless an invasion. In fact its probably more deaths and terror than actual terrorist attacks.

People don't realise that Europeans in Muslim neighborhoods are living a living hell on a daily basis, but nothing gets mass coverage until more than 10 people die, and only in passing.

I don't know why I'm quoting you now you're banned, but just Iraq alone would be fucking pages and pages

That guy had a banning coming for weeks, he seemed to spend his entire time on this forum engaging in some kind of race-baiting, in ANY type of thread even those not about race or SJ etc. Absolute prick of a bloke.

RIP
giphy.gif

Pretty much.
We have thousands of sexual assaults, rapes, "killings out of passion", and other murders and beatings which are never called terrorism but committed each year in France and Europe by essentially Muslim immigrants. Its never categorised as terrorism but its nonetheless an invasion. In fact its probably more deaths and terror than actual terrorist attacks.

People don't realise that Europeans in Muslim neighborhoods are living a living hell on a daily basis, but nothing gets mass coverage until more than 10 people die, and only in passing.

Yeah, I've read similar pieces about areas in Sweden for example, where the local women and girls are being threatened with rape by even children, 12yr olds etc, and the police can't do a thing because "they haven't done anything yet". This is a form of low-scale terrorism, you're basically making someone fear for their personal safety if they walk around their own neighbourhood. The difference is, if it was switched and 1-2 Muslim families were being threatened with violence by Swedish men if they left their homes, the polcie would act.

I've lived in Muslim-majority neighbourhoods and personally, never had a problem nor threats to be honest. But these were UK neighbourhoods and the young gangs of lads were probably drinking and getting high and behaving like regular British youngsters in general so were probably more assimilated to local culture. All sounded Yorkshire as hell in terms of accent so probably several generations deep into English life.

Yeah, I've read similar pieces about areas in Sweden for example, where the local women and girls are being threatened with rape by even children, 12yr olds etc, and the police can't do a thing because "they haven't done anything yet". This is a form of low-scale terrorism, you're basically making someone fear for their personal safety if they walk around their own neighbourhood. The difference is, if it was switched and 1-2 Muslim families were being threatened with violence by Swedish men if they left their homes, the polcie would act.

I've lived in Muslim-majority neighbourhoods and personally, never had a problem nor threats to be honest. But these were UK neighbourhoods and the young gangs of lads were probably drinking and getting high and behaving like regular British youngsters in general so were probably more assimilated to local culture. All sounded Yorkshire as hell in terms of accent so probably several generations deep into English life.

The Pakistani Muslim crime activities in the UK, particularly the abuse rings involving exclusively "infidel British girls", is horrific though. The way they view British people in general is essentially as less than human, it's not the kind of neighbourhood I would be happy having kids running about in.

The Pakistani Muslim crime activities in the UK, particularly the abuse rings involving exclusively "infidel British girls", is horrific though. The way they view British people in general is essentially as less than human, it's not the kind of neighbourhood I would be happy having kids running about in.

Absolutely and the fact that local government prevented the police from intervening numerous times to "preserve the Muslim vote" echoes strongly those governments in America refusing to clamp down on the riots. Their true colours are shown, its ALL about retaining position of power and fuck the suffering of the local people beneath them.

I knew a few girls, English, up there who willingly loved getting gang-banged by Asians actually. Not the type of girls I made a big point of hanging about with if I could help it. To each their own, it was at least consensual and adult but also, I had a few Muslim lads I worked with who'd casually come out with stuff like "white girls are such slags man, we love it"........they can't get near their own women, or they'd end up beheaded in a ditch at the hands of her father and brothers, so white chicks are both accessible and looked down upon as dirt for being 'accessible' to some of those men, true.

2004 Madrid, Spain train bombings (193 deaths, 2050 injured)
2005 London UK public transport bombings (52 deaths, 784 injured)
2015 Île-de-France shooting (20 deaths, 22 injured)
2015 Paris, France - Charlie Hebdo shooting (12 deaths, 11 injured)
2015 Paris, France - Bataclan Theatre street shooting & bombing (130 deaths, 416 injured)
2016 Istanbul, Turkey square bombing (13 deaths, 9 injured)
2016 Nice, France truck attack (86 deaths, 434 injured)
2016 Istanbul, Turkey airport bombings and shooting (45 deaths, 230+ injured)
2016 Bruxelles, Belgium bombings (32 deaths, 340 injured)
2016 Berlin, Germany truck attack & shooting (11 deaths, 56 injured)
2017 Istanbul, Turkey nightclub shooting (39 deaths, 79 injured)
2017 St Petersburg, Russia metro bombing (14 deaths, 64 injured)
2017 Manchester, UK arena bombing (23 deaths, 800+ injured)
2017 London, UK bridge attack - stabbing and vehicle attack (8 deaths, 48 injured)
2017 Barcelona, Spain van attack (8 deaths, 152 injured)

Many injured were in critical condition.

Main targets: France, United Kingdom (mainly England), Germany, also Turkey, Russia and Spain. Attacks have also occured in Belgium. 1st attack in Austria and deadly. Targets are also Scandinavian countries, mainly Sweden and Denmark (I think that no attack in Norway, they have their own idiots), an attack also happened in Finland a Nordic neighbor. And also the Netherlands.

So far Italy has been "avoided" from big attacks. The police and services of Denmark seem to deflect the best attacks in Western Europe.

Why doesn't Europe have a Muslin ban yet?

Pretty much.

I lived in Paris amogst Algerians in the sixties and they were a handfull . I remember one winter when it snowed in our school yard .We were having a snowball fight on luch break when the Muslims decided to load up the snowballs with stones . Got the Math teacher pretty good . Lots of kids seen it but I was the only one to go to the principal and report their asses .It was handled properly. Never seen them in school again .

Why doesn't Europe have a Muslin ban yet?
The ass wipe polititians are afraid of losing votes . not thinking that the could get extra votes if the did something about the problem .Like give the rapists 15 years instead a slap on the wrist

I lived in Paris amogst Algerians in the sixties and they were a handfull . I remember one winter when it snowed in our school yard .We were having a snowball fight on luch break when the Muslims decided to load up the snowballs with stones . Got the Math teacher pretty good . Lots of kids seen it but I was the only one to go to the principal and report their asses .It was handled properly. Never seen them in school again .

Algerian kids in Paris highschool in the 60s, its what you said ?
I underline that cause if you had a lot africans (from algeria or black africa) in the 60s in france, we had barely none of their kids at the time in paris. It begun in the 70s.
Were was it ?
If you want a story of the early 60s, my father saw algerians being shot in front of him by the police in downtown paris, no warning or shit, they tried to escape from the police through a scaffold.
They failed.
That being said, in the 80s, i grew up with a lot of africans, some were friends, some not that much.
You got good and bad everywhere...from everywhere.

Algerian kids in Paris highschool in the 60s, its what you said ?
I underline that cause if you had a lot africans (from algeria or black africa) in the 60s in france, we had barely none of their kids at the time in paris. It begun in the 70s.
Were was it ?

I lived in 19 th sector A few KM frome Pigalle and Moulin Rouge lol
If you want a story of the early 60s, my father saw algerians being shot in front of him by the police in downtown paris, no warning or shit, they tried to escape from the police through a scaffold.
They failed.
That being said, in the 80s, i grew up with a lot of africans, some were friends, some not that much.
You got good and bad everywhere...from everywhere.

Great Post OP. I look forward to you making threads about a variety of other terror groups and other news topics too.

Back