Recap of deadliest Islamist terrorist attacks in Europe

I am a muslim and totally disgusted from these acts. Even ashamed to talk about it. These evil people are sociopaths/ignorants that should be eradicated from the face of earth. In the muslim majority country where I live we have detected most of these terrorist cells and put them in jail with life long sentences (death penalty is now allowed in any european country). There is still work to be done, but with the help of USA we will destroy them completely, physically and their wrong backwards doctrine. The problem is some of them have migrated in Europe. No muslim majority country should be blamed here. It's european countries who have allowed every person to come over there. The economy of my country has been badly affected as many young teachers, doctors and engineers have been taken by Germany etc. Now when you took our best, you took some of the cancer cells as well. If there is an authority to blame for last nights terror attack it's the austrian country and their security services. They had problematic record of these people and allowed them to lurk around. Would have never happened even in my third world country.

They have to be done in the name of religion for the attackers to be christian? News to me

George Bush declared a crusade. In his eyes the invasions were religious wars. Then you have conservativea like Erik Prince the founder of blackwater (who regularly killed civilians).

Are you thick my friend? None of your examples happen to be terror done in the name of Christianity.
Each and every example you're giving is a country with a majority Muslim population, where the westerners have come to aide the governments who also happen to be Muslims.
If there are Christians in the militaries that have been present and killed people, that's a possibility but that's not the principal point of the story, or the reason why the presence is there in the first place.
There's zero Christian terrorism or violence done in the name of Christianity, unlike all the attacks on OP's list that are done in the name of Islam. Do you understand the difference..?

Water is wet and Islam is a cancer to the world. Anyone who worships a child fucker deserves to suffer. Backward ass society.

Last edited:
Are you thick my friend? None of your examples happen to be terror done in the name of Christianity.

Where did I claim they have dumbass. The individual I responded to never stipulated that the attacks had to be done "in the name of Christianity".

They were done in the name of freedom and democracy by primarily right wing christians.

Each and every example you're giving is a country with a majority Muslim population, where the westerners have come to aide the governments who also happen to be Muslims.

Ah the time when the westerners came to aid saddam and the taliban. They also aided the locals by carpet bombing them.

If there are Christians in the militaries that have been present and killed people, that's a possibility but that's not the principal point of the story, or the reason why the presence is there in the first place.
There's zero Christian terrorism or violence done in the name of Christianity, unlike all the attacks on OP's list that are done in the name of Islam. Do you understand the difference..?

The majority of the attacks listed in the OP cite revenge for western attacks on muslim countries. Do you understand this?

Do you understand that they're not making a religious argument here?

Where did I claim they have dumbass. The individual I responded to never stipulated that the attacks had to be done "in the name of Christianity".

They were done in the name of freedom and democracy by primarily right wing christians.

Ah the time when the westerners came to aid saddam and the taliban. They also aided the locals by carpet bombing them.

The majority of the attacks listed in the OP cite revenge for western attacks on muslim countries. Do you understand this?

Do you understand that they're not making a religious argument here?

Why do you drag international warfare into conversation about statistics of religious terrorism? To seek maybe some kind of justification to kill random people on the street or what is it..? Is a westerner the opposite of a muslim?
What's your logic here?

Why do you drag international warfare into conversation about statistics of religious terrorism? To seek maybe some kind of justification to kill random people on the street or what is it..? Is a westerner the opposite of a muslim?
What's your logic here?
Because they are related?

And yes I'd say a westerner is the opposite of a muslim. The clash of civilisations is and has historically been between Europe (and nations spawned by europe) and the muslim world. Its as much ethnic as it is religious.

Water is wet and Islam is a cancer to the world. Anyone who worships a child fucker deserves to suffer. Backward ass society.
I'm an atheist and believe that all religions are nonsensical and, for the most part, at least counter-productive. There is definitely a dangerous radical element in Islam, but again, I feel like it needs to be stressed that the vast, vast majority of muslims living here in Europe are law abiding, normal citizens.

I also think this is a good time to reflect on how many hundreds of thousands of people, perhaps millions, that have died as a direct result of us, the west, waging war on the middle east and third world countries. The magnitude can't even be compared, yet it's not happening here so we don't give a shit. That's no an excuse for anything that is going on, but it's just sad all around.

Fundamentalism needs to be nipped in the bud, but it's extremely difficult to manage between initiatives at the local level, inter and intra-political relationships and geopolitics. The world needs less war and to start giving a shit, for one.

Because they are related?

And yes I'd say a westerner is the opposite of a muslim. The clash of civilisations is and has historically been between Europe (and nations spawned by europe) and the muslim world. Its as much ethnic as it is religious.

How are they related exactly? Can you also tell me who defines where a historical grudge ends and where it begins? You maybe or a local politician or better yet a religious leader?
And are all Muslims the same, never mind the origin : all are the opposites of Westerners?

How are they related exactly? Can you also tell me who defines where a historical grudge ends and where it begins? You maybe or a local politician or better yet a religious leader?
And are all Muslims the same, never mind the origin : all are the opposites of Westerners?
Read what I said again.

Read what I said again.

No : clarify your point in what sense warfare justifies terrorist attacks on bystanders who have had nothing to do with what's happening in thousands of kilometers from where they live? And how long in history a person is allowed to dig for injustices to validate their actions of resentment towards someone who has nothing else in common with a historical oppressor except a country of birth?

Don't forget the 2007 Glasgow Airport attack where a doctor and an engineer attempted to blow it up with a suicide car bomb... and I'm not even being facetious, those two immigrant terrorists were literally a doctor and an engineer.

they tried and failed to bomb a nightclub in London the night before. I always found it strange that a chemist and a engineer totally failed at making a working bomb. Absolute losers

I am a muslim and totally disgusted from these acts. Even ashamed to talk about it. These evil people are sociopaths/ignorants that should be eradicated from the face of earth. In the muslim majority country where I live we have detected most of these terrorist cells and put them in jail with life long sentences (death penalty is now allowed in any european country). There is still work to be done, but with the help of USA we will destroy them completely, physically and their wrong backwards doctrine. The problem is some of them have migrated in Europe. No muslim majority country should be blamed here. It's european countries who have allowed every person to come over there. The economy of my country has been badly affected as many young teachers, doctors and engineers have been taken by Germany etc. Now when you took our best, you took some of the cancer cells as well. If there is an authority to blame for last nights terror attack it's the austrian country and their security services. They had problematic record of these people and allowed them to lurk around. Would have never happened even in my third world country.

Hey, I know there are good and bad Muslims probably! In terms of fanaticism I guess. But I wrote Islamist because they are educated by some "religious" leaders. In Romania for example we only have good Muslims. I"ve also met some very good Muslims in Middle East and Asia.

It"s a disgrace the epicenter of the Jihadists is in Asia, because I honestly expected this from Africa and even black Muslim Africa.

And by the way, Albania wasn"t even in the EU, there was no plan to take your brain! The Communists and the leaders after the system are guilty, not Germany. If you would have been allowed to enter the European Union, I could say there was maybe also a plan for many countries. Now maybe the time will change, not just by positive birth, but South-Eastern countries will be looked for a better life.

2004 Madrid, Spain train bombings (193 deaths, 2050 injured)
2005 London UK public transport bombings (52 deaths, 784 injured)
2015 Île-de-France shooting (20 deaths, 22 injured)
2015 Paris, France - Charlie Hebdo shooting (12 deaths, 11 injured)
2015 Paris, France - Bataclan Theatre street shooting & bombing (130 deaths, 416 injured)
2016 Istanbul, Turkey square bombing (13 deaths, 9 injured)
2016 Nice, France truck attack (86 deaths, 434 injured)
2016 Istanbul, Turkey airport bombings and shooting (45 deaths, 230+ injured)
2016 Bruxelles, Belgium bombings (32 deaths, 340 injured)
2016 Berlin, Germany truck attack & shooting (11 deaths, 56 injured)
2017 Istanbul, Turkey nightclub shooting (39 deaths, 79 injured)
2017 St Petersburg, Russia metro bombing (14 deaths, 64 injured)
2017 Manchester, UK arena bombing (23 deaths, 800+ injured)
2017 London, UK bridge attack - stabbing and vehicle attack (8 deaths, 48 injured)
2017 Barcelona, Spain van attack (8 deaths, 152 injured)

Many injured were in critical condition.

Main targets: France, United Kingdom (mainly England), Germany, also Turkey, Russia and Spain. Attacks have also occured in Belgium. 1st attack in Austria and deadly. Targets are also Scandinavian countries, mainly Sweden and Denmark (I think that no attack in Norway, they have their own idiots), an attack also happened in Finland a Nordic neighbor. And also the Netherlands.

So far Italy has been "avoided" from big attacks. The police and services of Denmark seem to deflect the best attacks in Western Europe.

meh, most of them were mental illness

4221396001_5486197180001_5486189438001-vs.jpg

@KnightTemplar <Goldie11>

In the words of the Scottish comedian Frankie Boyle,

"How dare Muslims try to bring religious terrorism to Glasgow. You're three hundred years too late, boys, and you don't even have a football team!"

they tried and failed to bomb a nightclub in London the night before. I always found it strange that a chemist and a engineer totally failed at making a working bomb. Absolute losers

It's probably fortunate that they decided to become terrorists then, as they could have harmed more people if they had been well behaved and stuck to their original careers.

Back