Reason why WMMA doesnt have dedicated events

It would never happen because it would be the worst UFC card of all time. WMMA is strictly filler, whether it’s to prop up a weak ass PPV with “two title fights” or an apex card with 1 fight you care to see on it.

Don’t you just love it when they shove a boring ass wmma fight between two fights you want to see? Completely kills the momentum of a good card

What is it ?
what is preventing dana and co. to have wmma dedicated ufc cards, so no man fights on such cards,and vice versa ?
No one would watch/buy, so it makes more sense to have them on standard cards. If you don't like it 'cause you're such a manly man who only likes man on man action. Take a walk during the WMMA fights.

Don't feed the trolls. It is obvious. Girl fighting does not draw but for the Rousey exception when simpworld marked the fuck out.

1720368975253.png

No one would watch/buy, so it makes more sense to have them on standard cards. If you don't like it 'cause you're such a manly man who only likes man on man action. Take a walk during the WMMA fights.
Yes, it is usually when I prepare food or run to the store real fast. Do you always use that terminology for mma? Man on man action?

I haven't been to a UFC event in years but I bet beer sales spike big time during WMMA fights like half time at a football game.
Wait... what if WMMA is just a ploy by the UFC to increase beer and merch sales?

Now you've got me thinking.

WMMA doesn't sell on its own, you have to force feed it like veggies to MMA fans who want nothing to do with it.

WMMA had some legs during the Ronda ultimate fighter days, but the product isn't very compelling 99% of the time. Once the Ultimate fighter era fighters like Rose retire, WMMA will really fall completely off the map.

It's actually criminal how badly MMA fans got screwed over by this WMMA thing.

Nothing screams "I have no perspective on life" like proclaiming something as stupid as "MMA fans got screwed over by this WMMA thing." Screwed over. LOL! Get a life.

I'm all about WMMA the moment the quality of fighters or level of competition matches the men. The talent pool is so small it's like an amateur league sandwich in between professional bouts. Some of the top women would qualify, but honestly if there was a higher size to pull from then you wouldn't see 75%+ of the current roster. Not saying that women need to be able to beat men, but they are sort of like in the early UFC days of competition where average joes can dedicate time to rise through the ranks.

Because no one would watch.

I would. There are more appalling men’s fights than there are women’s fights to be frank. But the penis supporters club is afraid of vaginas hence the continued attack. Embarrassingly pathetic and simpleton but yo - carry on!

Lets not get carried away...the idea of women fighting has only gotten more widespread in the last few years in the West.

It wasn't long ago that guys like the GOAT Fedor were declaring:

“Women shouldn’t compete in UFC/MMA because this sport is for men,” Emelianenko said through his interpreter. “There are a lot of sports where women look like women – like gymnastics, water sports, maybe some athletics."

Of course they can compete, but combat sports are a primarily male activity. Its how we are wired.

There also isn't the talent pool or depth for it at this point.

I do believe however that in a few years, it will indeed happen - a fully female UFC card will take place like they have had in Japan.

Again the great Fedor Emelianenko speaking facts and logic. sports like tennis, gymnastics, swimming, and various track and field events from running to throwing to pole vault to jumping are elegant, aesthetic and athletic. and they all carry much more prestige for females than does fighting

Yes, it is usually when I prepare food or run to the store real fast. Do you always use that terminology for mma? Man on man action?
I'm implying that people who don't like WMMA are closeted and only like watching men.

I'm implying that people who don't like WMMA are closeted and only like watching men.

whether or not female mma is boring - which it is by the way - is less important than the fact that, quite frankly, nobody gives a fuck about females fighting. males fight for evolutionary reasons - dominance, access to resources and access to females. when capable men fight for those things, people watch. men and women alike, watch.

females, though? females were always just the prize, or "booty of war" if you will, of victorious, dominant males. this is why nobody takes girls fighting seriously; they don't fight for anything - they just side with whatever male wins.

whether or not female mma is boring - which it is by the way - is less important than the fact that, quite frankly, nobody gives a fuck about females fighting. males fight for evolutionary reasons - dominance, access to resources and access to females. when capable men fight for those things, people watch. men and women alike, watch.

females, though? females were always just the prize, or "booty of war" if you will, of victorious, dominant males. this is why nobody takes girls fighting seriously; they don't fight for anything - they just side with whatever male wins.
What a tiny dick comment. We don't live in a hunter gatherer society anymore. We having for hundreds of years.

What a tiny dick comment. We don't live in a hunter gatherer society anymore. We having for hundreds of years.
Hey man, not everyone can have the big dick energy of a Reddit male feminist.

Back