Reason Why Cody Garbrandt won me over

bbandito925

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I started feeling bad for him because everyone started to hate him just for trying to fight Dominick.

Then he put on a show in the cage, he proved that he isn't a weaker version of Lineker because he showed a lot of patience in the cage.

Lastly, and most importantly, after he won he did not "kick" Dominick while he was down. He had every right to talk a bunch of shit about Dominick after he won, but instead he gave Dominick Cruz props in every post fight interview.

He proved he was not just an average emoitionless meat head

he won you over because he won hes fight, next time he loses the guy who beat him will win you over and so on.

I became a yuge fan once he won the fight

I'll become a huge fan once he wins me some money in his next fight.

he won you over because he won hes fight, next time he loses the guy who beat him will win you over and so on.
No dog. He won me over because he didn't talk a bunch of shit after winning even though Dominick talked a lot of shit about him. lol you didn't read the rest of my post!!!

That's why sometimes, sherdog disappoints me.
some fighters don't get the respect they deserve, while the scrotum of other more undeserving fighters are infested by nuthuggers and sheep.

Showed class in victory despite Dom talking mad shit to him all the way. Fought a great fight and showed he is far from one dimensional. Took a lot of the spot light off of himself and put it on the kid that survived leukemia, he looked emotional and sincere in doing it too. I was rooting for Cruz, but Cody won me over as a fan.

It was this wasn't it?

vdnvig.jpg

Just say it, TS. Admit that the neck tat is what made you become a fan in the end. You aren't fooling me!!

Speaking of meatheads... weight does not equal height.

are you retarded?

do you think Brock Lesnar would be a heavy weight if he had the same exact physique but was as tall as Might Mouse?

I started feeling bad for him because everyone started to hate him just for trying to fight Dominick.

Then he put on a show in the cage, he proved that he isn't a weaker version of Lineker because he showed a lot of patience in the cage.

Lastly, and most importantly, after he won he did not "kick" Dominick while he was down. He had every right to talk a bunch of shit about Dominick after he won, but instead he gave Dominick Cruz props in every post fight interview.

I was literally just thinking this when I re watched the fight today. He had every opportunity to kick him while he was down, and just clown on him, but he took the higher road, and acted like a true champ, and a real man. Gotta respect that. And I'm glad he didn't go full troll mode, otherwise it would be a little harder to like him as a fighter, even after such an epic performance. Glad he's got a good heart, and a good head on his shoulders. Shows that he's mature enough to be the champ, and stay the champ.

When you start winning your fights by brutal KO...and you have tattoos up to your neck...you have to be careful of how you act..if you start to act like a meat head..and they market you as a hot head..that's what people will think. I don't blame anyone for getting that impression. And I agree he showed the world what he was really about and
capable of last night. By the way if anyone had seen the story of him and his friend the cancer survivor earlier they might still think he was a meathead..but at least they would know he wasn't emotionless

are you retarded?

do you think Brock Lesnar would be a heavy weight if he had the same exact physique but was as tall as Might Mouse?

No, I am not retarded. Unfortunately, however, I am also not capable of civil discourse with disagreeable malcontents like yourself.

He won you over because he won I'm sure... you are a sherbro after all

Back