Really Rogan, even on prelims? We get it

• Thread starter Deleted member 355293
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 355293

lmao, first thing that came out of his mouth in the Garcia vs Holloway was how they need to learn how to calculate leg length into their stats. I'll give the guy credit, he's persistent.

lmao, first thing that came out of his mouth in the Garcia vs Holloway was how they need to learn how to calculate leg length into their stats. I'll give the guy credit, he's persistent.

It's a legit point. You need to repeat shit to make people really think about it.

I thought of that thread from few days ago instantly. :icon_lol:

It's a legit point. You need to repeat shit to make people really think about it.

I agree this isnt boxing, leg length plays a great factor in fights. We should stop giving stats like old school boxing and stat giving the tale of the tape giving some MMA stats!!! Keep it uprogan#!

I have not followed K1 or MT fights for some years, but I don

No problem, just gives you the lol's when he repeats it every event.

The ability to reiterate a good point over and over until something is done about it is a pretty damn good skill to have in life.

Meh. It's a valid point if you ask me.

I'd rather listen to him talk about that than constantly bringing up the fucking Duane Ludwig KO record snub :rolleyes:

I'd bet money that he mentions it in every Todd Duffee fight from here on out.

Really? You needed to be this nitpicky to make a thread about it?

I highly doubt if you could do a better job than Rogan. He's one of the best due to his enthusiasm and experience.

You are just a bitch who are overly critical just because your mind works like a chick's.

Get a fucking life.

I got a little smile when he was talking about it thinking about the dot net.

I'd rather listen to him talk about that than constantly bringing up the fucking Duane Ludwig KO record snub :rolleyes:

I'd bet money that he mentions it in every Todd Duffee fight from here on out.

Lol, good call.

Could be worse.

"Joe, tonight, its a passing of the guard ..."

Back