Really great video regarding Stipe v DC 1, how it was going and DC's game plan

Final Say

So Icey Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I never spoke on the eye pokes after the fight. Like stipe, I find it to be bad form. But shit, I didnt pick up on a lot of this. Its actually pretty damning.

The most egregious poke went completely unnoticed and happened literally 3 seconds before the KO, a punch Stipe had already defended earlier in the fight. It's pretty well documented here.

Time stamped at :40 seconds to cut out the intro

Shout out to @RayRay93 for putting me on to this video in another thread

Lol what a BUM TIER video.

Shut up already with the excuses. DC BAITED Stipe into the grappling exchanges. He allowed Stile to get the better of the pummel against the cage in their first clinch, and Stipe actually bought that his mediocre wrestling creds could hold up against DC LOL.

Stipe engaged in the pummel multiple times where DC excelled and ultimately FLATTENED Stipe and CUCKED your fangirlism.

NauticalReflectingLangur-size_restricted.gif

Shut up already with the excuses. DC BAITED Stipe into the grappling exchanges. He allowed Stile to get the better of the pummel against the cage in their first clinch, and Stipe actually bought that his mediocre wrestling creds could hold up against DC LOL.

Stipe engaged in the pummel multiple times where DC excelled and ultimately FLATTENED Stipe and CUCKED your fangirlism.

Best clinch fighting in the sport.

If you deny the facts on the video, the bum here is you. Stfu you "intellectual" - lol - dishonest. Cringe.

DC learned from the best.

giphy.gif
Yep Stipe lost motor function of his left arm due to the eye poke.

Let's just write off any fight where a fighter has poked someone's eye then won.

It wasn't even intentional. DC came with hands outstretched on a clinch attempt. He does that often, what is he suppose to clinch the guy with a fucking closed fist?

Fucking DC haters getting annoying around here.

You shut up you idiot... DC was INTENTIONALLY eye poking at least 10 times and the biggest one was the one 3 secs before the knockout. You can't deny this. DC had his hands open the whole time INTENTIONALLY trying to poke his eye. If you have someone poking your MOTHER FUCKING EYES it's about the biggest distraction you could think of. Would you want someone jamming their fucking finger down your eyes?? FUCK NO. Hence, why it's one of the biggest and DIRTIEST weapons you can use. I don't even see Jon JOnes doing them as often or as bad as this. Ref warned repeatedly too but oh, it's the good ol jolly good guy DC huh? No worries..

Let's just write off any fight where a fighter has poked someone's eye then won.

It wasn't even intentional. DC came with hands outstretched on a clinch attempt. He does that often, what is he suppose to clinch the guy with a fucking closed fist?

I hate DC. I think Stipe has a good chance at winning the rematch.

However, making excuses for Stipe getting blasted by an elbow is pathetic. Dude gets clocked in every single fight he's in. DC just caught him off guard and put his ass into the shadow realm. Stipe getting clocked again could very well happen

However, making excuses for Stipe getting blasted by an elbow is pathetic. Dude gets clocked in every single fight he's in. DV just caught him off guard and put his ass into the shadow realm.
Let's hate the guy who carried the LHW division on his back while the apparent "GOAT" was out plowing into pregnant women, ruining UFC 200, and testing positive multiple times for 3 different illegal substances.

Buddy, I will literally go back thru my post history later tonight and scroll thru threads of you mentioning eye pokes as the turning point of the fight. We both know damn well you’re full of shit.

Stipe face looked like he went thru a fucking battle and not a 3-minute KO. I’m not saying it will happen again, but DC literally can’t beat Stipe any better. This fight is legit pointless.

I never spoke on the eye pokes after the fight. Like stipe, I find it to be bad form. But shit, I didnt pick up on a lot of this. Its actually pretty damning.

The most egregious poke went completely unnoticed and happened literally 3 seconds before the KO, a punch Stipe had already defended earlier in the fight. It's pretty well documented here.

Time stamped at :40 seconds to cut out the intro

Shout out to @RayRay93 for putting me on to this video in another thread

Let's hate the guy who carried the LHW division on his back while the apparent "GOAT" was out plowing into pregnant women, ruining UFC 200, and testing positive multiple times for 3 different illegal substances.

Yes, DC is a good fighter. Won't hear me argue other wise. Just find him extremely snnoyann and holier than thou. He's corny as fuck. And light heavy weight sucked when DC was champ and still sucks. Couldn't care less if "he carries" anything.

Mighty mouse carried the midget class. Didn't really like him either.

Don't get your panties in a bunch. I like both guys and was just playing.

Although I would have liked to see a fight without the eye pokes. Not that they were intentional.

That happened when they were fighting in a state that hadn't adopted the new unified rules yet. The ref took it upon himself to warn Cormier about his open hands but couldn't do anything about it...and DC knew that.

It'll be interesting to see how Cormier defends against Stipe's reach this time, now that they'll be fighting under the new unified rules and he can't so blithely waggle those fingers about without fear of a point deduction.

Old man alert with the unnecessary bold font

oh look it's the guy who thinks DC's win was a fluke and that stipe is better lmao.

don't listen to this dork, he's crazy delusional and salty about this fight.

However, making excuses for Stipe getting blasted by an elbow is pathetic. Dude gets clocked in every single fight he's in. DC just caught him off guard and put his ass into the shadow realm. Stipe getting clocked again could very well happen
Why would you hate DC? And it wasn't an elbow it was a punch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back