Really great video regarding Stipe v DC 1, how it was going and DC's game plan

Buddy, I will literally go back thru my post history later tonight and scroll thru threads of you mentioning eye pokes as the turning point of the fight. .
do it

i specifically mentioned in a few handfuls of threads that i dont like to talk about eye pokes

oh look it's the guy who thinks DC's win was a fluke and that stipe is better lmao.

don't listen to this dork, he's crazy delusional and salty about this fight.
never called it a fluke. and dont listen to me

watch the video and form your own opinion

Stipe is a great as far as HW goes.

DC is an ATG. period.

DC is gonna hurt that man, again.

I never spoke on the eye pokes after the fight. Like stipe, I find it to be bad form. But shit, I didnt pick up on a lot of this. Its actually pretty damning.

The most egregious poke went completely unnoticed and happened literally 3 seconds before the KO, a punch Stipe had already defended earlier in the fight. It's pretty well documented here.

Time stamped at :40 seconds to cut out the intro

Shout out to @RayRay93 for putting me on to this video in another thread

Facts .
Stipe is a class man he didnt make a single excuse after the fight and took the loss like a man despite the eyepoke clearly having an effect . Now Stipe is only saying what every educated MMA fan has been saying for the past 12 months.
Lol what a BUM TIER video.

Shut up already with the excuses. DC BAITED Stipe into the grappling exchanges. He allowed Stile to get the better of the pummel against the cage in their first clinch, and Stipe actually bought that his mediocre wrestling creds could hold up against DC LOL.

Stipe engaged in the pummel multiple times where DC excelled and ultimately FLATTENED Stipe and CUCKED your fangirlism.

NauticalReflectingLangur-size_restricted.gif
What a loser lol
Stick to cleaning ATT toilets and mats

what's sad is that DC was one of the pioneers in having that open palm/fingers extended stance banned by the UFC. I can still remember DC gleefully declaring that the type of thing Jones was doing would now be illegal under the new rulesets.
not sure if where they were fighting had adopted those new rules or not.

DC tries so hard to put on the fake charm when everything is going his way and he wins over alot of sucker fans. but it's obvious to see his real personality come out whenever he is confronted or has to face competition. the dude will do whatever he needs to in order to win and is actually a smug arrogant bully.

Shut up already with the excuses. DC BAITED Stipe into the grappling exchanges. He allowed Stile to get the better of the pummel against the cage in their first clinch, and Stipe actually bought that his mediocre wrestling creds could hold up against DC LOL.

Stipe engaged in the pummel multiple times where DC excelled and ultimately FLATTENED Stipe and CUCKED your fangirlism.

I don't give a shit either way but it was clearly an eye poke right before the punch. DC also was constantly eye poking him and was warned at least 2/3 times. They really need to start taking points immediately for eye pokes or even coming close. I also predicted DC to win, but you just can't ignore all the damn eye poke attempts and warnings. Dude clearly learned from the Jon Jones fights.

1r1otm.jpg

All I know is that I'm preparing my kilometric "HAHAHA" to be posted when the right time comes. Cormier will never stand a chance without criminal eyepokes. Ponzinibbio schooling people out there, maybe these two have a mutual agreement, Ponzi is getting some free discount on Popeyes or something.

WAR STIPE !! KTFO THIS FATASS !!

Yep Stipe lost motor function of his left arm due to the eye poke.

Let's just write off any fight where a fighter has poked someone's eye then won.

It wasn't even intentional. DC came with hands outstretched on a clinch attempt. He does that often, what is he suppose to clinch the guy with a fucking closed fist?

Fucking DC haters getting annoying around here.

DC was warned 3 or 4 times to not keep his fingers extended.

DC basically threw a punch with his fingers extended shortly before the ko came. That's not considered a clinch attempt dummy.

Looking forward to Stipe knocking this fat racially biased commentator out.

what's sad is that DC was one of the pioneers in having that open palm/fingers extended stance banned by the UFC. I can still remember DC gleefully declaring that the type of thing Jones was doing would now be illegal under the new rulesets.
not sure if where they were fighting had adopted those new rules or not.

DC tries so hard to put on the fake charm when everything is going his way and he wins over alot of sucker fans. but it's obvious to see his real personality come out whenever he is confronted or has to face competition. the dude will do whatever he needs to in order to win and is actually a smug arrogant bully.

The first Miocic-Cormier took place in Nevada, and at that time they hadn't adopted the new rules. This time they're fighting in California. Even Jones managed to keep his claws sheathed (though not his turinabol) last time he fought in Anaheim.

And DC is upfront about not being a gentleman when he fights. This is what he said about himself compared to Bader:

“But he wouldn’t be able to fight me,” Cormier explained. “I like the guy, but it’s just different. It’s just a little bit of a different approach. Look, at the end of the day I’m just nasty ol’ boy. I learned that from Josh Barnett. You get in there, you rub your elbow in their face, you kind of run your hand over their mouth.

“I’m of the old school, like Josh Barnett. Hurt ‘em even when you’re not doing much and people don’t really like that. Even when I’m huggin’ ‘em, you know when it looks like I’m just huggin’ ‘em? I’m not just huggin’ ‘em. I’m really driving my knuckles into their body, even when I’m on top and I’ve got my elbow in the middle of the solar plexus, I’m pointing that elbow as deep in there as I can.

“There’s always pain, and I learned that when Josh Barnett put the pain on me when we fought in Strikeforce. It’s just a different type of mentality that most guys can’t match. You’ve got to be a dog if you’re going to beat Daniel Cormier — and I don’t know if he has that dog in him.”

https://www.lowkickmma.com/daniel-cormier-bader-doesnt-have-dog-in-him-to-beat-me/

The first Miocic-Cormier took place in Nevada, and at that time they hadn't adopted the new rules. This time they're fighting in California. Even Jones managed to keep his claws sheathed (though not his turinabol) last time he fought in Anaheim.

And DC is upfront about not being a gentleman when he fights. This is what he said about himself compared to Bader:

“But he wouldn’t be able to fight me,” Cormier explained. “I like the guy, but it’s just different. It’s just a little bit of a different approach. Look, at the end of the day I’m just nasty ol’ boy. I learned that from Josh Barnett. You get in there, you rub your elbow in their face, you kind of run your hand over their mouth.

“I’m of the old school, like Josh Barnett. Hurt ‘em even when you’re not doing much and people don’t really like that. Even when I’m huggin’ ‘em, you know when it looks like I’m just huggin’ ‘em? I’m not just huggin’ ‘em. I’m really driving my knuckles into their body, even when I’m on top and I’ve got my elbow in the middle of the solar plexus, I’m pointing that elbow as deep in there as I can.

“There’s always pain, and I learned that when Josh Barnett put the pain on me when we fought in Strikeforce. It’s just a different type of mentality that most guys can’t match. You’ve got to be a dog if you’re going to beat Daniel Cormier — and I don’t know if he has that dog in him.”

https://www.lowkickmma.com/daniel-cormier-bader-doesnt-have-dog-in-him-to-beat-me/
Cormier is extremely savvy in everything he does. Can’t hate. I gave him nothing but props since the fight, but the evidence in this video is pretty concrete.

Face it TS! Your boy got wrecked

Back