Reality show recommendation

The first season of Joe Shmoe was really good. Great idea and they found the most amazing person to work with.

That guy is from Pittsburgh. My sister knew him in college and found out he was on the show when the ads started up.

Ow My Balls.

EblM61c.jpg

Try to find the early season of The Real World.

NY
LA
SF
London
Miami
Boston
Seattle
Hawaii

These were good, maybe London wasn't great but it was solid. The show has turned into such a farce over the last decade.

Wow, can't believe only one person has mentioned Big Brother. That's literally exactly what TS was asking for. I'm not a huge reality show fan, but family loves Big Brother and have no problem watching it with them. It's a really neat show.

Big Brother. 24/7 feeds man.

This.

I loved Survivor for years before finally watching Big Brother. I thought it was just drama and stupid games but it has competitions, alliances and all that like Survivor. I was totally missing out. I almost think of these like a long-form game show.

If you want garbage reality TV watch Married At First Sight. It's hilariously awkward and strangely compelling.

forgot about Joe Shmoe it was great

American Ninja Warrior is the least BS show on all of TV
commentary can be aggressively corny but the heart is in the right place

Last edited:
The Joe Schmoe Show was great in season 1, season 2 fell apart before it began. But the original Joe was the perfect guy, there was no way in hell they were ever going to top that first season. I've got to find it and watch it again, I haven't seen it since I was a kid.

This.

I loved Survivor for years before finally watching Big Brother. I thought it was just drama and stupid games but it has competitions, alliances and all that like Survivor. I was totally missing out. I almost think of these like a long-form game show.

If you want garbage reality TV watch Married At First Sight. It's hilariously awkward and strangely compelling.

Also, I think it is a hidden gem when it comes to the strategy. If you get the feeds, you really get to know exactly what happens and not what the show crams/edits it into for their hour episode.

Survivor seems like a good show and I handled a season of it before I found big brother. Ever since BB though, I can't handle Survivor just because you get so little in comparison. Also, it drives me crazy at the campfire meetings they have the players openly discuss their strategy over and over infront of everyone. That completely ruins it for me. BB avoids doing that to the point that some clueless players could go weeks without knowing where the lines are in the house.

The Joe Schmoe Show was great in season 1, season 2 fell apart before it began. But the original Joe was the perfect guy, there was no way in hell they were ever going to top that first season. I've got to find it and watch it again, I haven't seen it since I was a kid.

They should've gotten an entirely different guy after it bombed at the beginning with the stand in revealing what was going on. I have no idea why they went forward with it. Still, I agree with you that no other season could've compared. The cliche actors they had on the first was hilarious and the original guy was easy to relate with in some ways.

Priceless
[YT]fCi-fytEQO8[/YT]

Nice to see Joe Shmoe getting some love. Usually everyone craps on my replies lol.

Forget all these other lame recommendations OP, go with the show ALONE on history channel.Its like survivoman/naked & afraid, with 10 contestants who get dropped off in the Vancouver Islands and have to out survive everyone else to win 1mil. If you have a streaming device or xbox one ect. you can get the history app and they have every episode on right now.

Naked and Afraid XL featuring repeat participants all on at the same time, same location.

Dating Naked.

Back