Reality show recommendation

Can53

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I generally dislike almost all forms of reality TV. I recently came across a couple shows I really like - the challenge and survivor. These shows have been around forever but for some reason I just got back into them. I like the competitive challenges mixed with the dealing with each other's bullshit for some reason. Thoughts? Are there any other shows like this?

The Mole
Murder in Small Town X (this only had one season don't find out why before watching)
The Amazing Race
Kitchen Nightmares (USA & UK) not competitive but nice yelling

Last edited:
Million Dollar Listing NY and LA
Street Outlaws
Pitbull and Leabu

American Ninja Warrior

Zero possibility of that being faked.

Big Brother. 24/7 feeds man.

I generally dislike almost all forms of reality TV. I recently came across a couple shows I really like - the challenge and survivor. These shows have been around forever but for some reason I just got back into them. I like the competitive challenges mixed with the dealing with each other's bullshit for some reason. Thoughts? Are there any other shows like this?

Ow My Balls.

The first season of Joe Shmoe was really good. Great idea and they found the most amazing person to work with.

The First 48 is consistently the best reality show on tv.
Deadliest catch still brings the fun.

Everything else is faker than a 3 dollar bill.

nothing like survivor but my favorite reality shows are kenny vs spenny (all epsiodes are on youtube) and An Idiot Abroad

Naked and Afraid is pretty good. Haven't really watched the new Survivor like spin off of it yet.

nothing like survivor but my favorite reality shows are kenny vs spenny (all epsiodes are on youtube) and An Idiot Abroad

That show was awesome. I remember catching it on comedy central

The first season of Joe Shmoe was really good. Great idea and they found the most amazing person to work with.

+1 on Joe Schmoe. Season 2 had its moments, too, but just overall wasn't as good.

Didn't they do a season 3 ? lol I can't even remember

Wow I realized Natascha Leggero was in season 2 (I didn't know at the time who this was, but after she blew up it hit me) of Joe Schmo but I didn't realize Kristin Wiig was in season 1. Wowzers

Back