Realistically, what would Brawk weigh without PED's?

Probably a BW or FW, dude obviously puts the late 90s juicers to shame.

24g2jxi.jpg

C_96bbtVoAAyM6k.jpg

He's 6'3. Probably 210-220 lean, 240 out of shape on burgers

In shape 265.. fat and flabby 295 still a beast.

Of course the gear helps a ton but I'm telling you all that dude has it with or without any help. You can't get like him if there is no potential for it then you top it off with farm life, wrestling, hard workouts, diet, hunting and hiking and moving those giant bodies around in the WWE.. yep gear helps a ton easier to build and maintain and recover but it's not magic it has to mix with hard work, discipline, genetics if you want to be near the level of a monster like Brock.

But hey sherdog gonna sherdog.

Well that's why no one is guessing 190.

It's a 2 part question, really. What would he weigh if he never did PED's and what would he weigh off PED's now? And, I mean, off PED's for a year or 2 solid. None of this micro dosing.

I would say he would be 230-240 with no PED's max. And coming off PED's for 2 years, his lean body masss would drop by 50-60 LB's. He would probably gain some fat/water, and end up around 260.

So a 300 LB brawk would be more like a 250 LB brawk.
230-240 sounds reasonable. He is a big guy regardless.

Probably alot less than anyone is guessing due to wreckt HPTA. If not on hormonal supplements i guess 205 max.

Last edited:
Brock is actually a bit of an ectomorph.

Without ever using steroids or HGH, he would probably weigh around 200-210 if his body fat were 10% or lower.

Probably 250 at least, he's a big framed guy with huge paws. No training and he's probably a 300lb fat guy

Dunno but heard he cries when he squats. Like badly.

He's already shrinking, thanks USADA!

Fight-for-the-Troops-UFC-Fight-Night-REFEREES.jpg

In shape 265.. fat and flabby 295 still a beast.

Of course the gear helps a ton but I'm telling you all that dude has it with or without any help. You can't get like him if there is no potential for it then you top it off with farm life, wrestling, hard workouts, diet, hunting and hiking and moving those giant bodies around in the WWE.. yep gear helps a ton easier to build and maintain and recover but it's not magic it has to mix with hard work, discipline, genetics if you want to be near the level of a monster like Brock.

But hey sherdog gonna sherdog.

There is no question hard work is needed in addition to steroids. But let's not underestimate the impact on steroids. Without it, all the hard work in the world would not give Brock the body that is anywhere near his current size.

Brock was a twig. He was tall, but his genetics for muscle building was average in high school, before he started doping:
24g2jxi.jpg

Brock is not a "genetic freak" like what many people like to claim. He was a twig, just like this guy here: Martyn Ford, who transformed into a 6' 8", 325 lbs with steroids and hard work, of course.

4262107416001_4603508699001_4603440443001-vs.jpg

Back