Realistically, what would Brawk weigh without PED's?

Dana_is_your_GOD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's a 2 part question, really. What would he weigh if he never did PED's and what would he weigh off PED's now? And, I mean, off PED's for a year or 2 solid. None of this micro dosing.

I would say he would be 230-240 with no PED's max. And coming off PED's for 2 years, his lean body masss would drop by 50-60 LB's. He would probably gain some fat/water, and end up around 260.

So a 300 LB brawk would be more like a 250 LB brawk.

He is a big boy with or without vitamins.. around 265 lbs.

Perry via ellenbower.

He is a big boy with or without vitamins.. around 265 lbs.

That makes all the difference though. He's either a low body fat 300 LB'er, or 265 with higher bodyfat, which would be a lean 240. That's basically stipes weight.

The better question is, how huge and dangerous would Platimum Mike Perry if he ever got on the juice.

My god, can you imagine?

images

tumblr_o3hdokDbW41uhqoyao1_540.gif

That makes all the difference though. He's either a low body fat 300 LB'er, or 265 with higher bodyfat, which would be a lean 240. That's basically stipes weight.

In shape 265.. fat and flabby 295 still a beast.

Of course the gear helps a ton but I'm telling you all that dude has it with or without any help. You can't get like him if there is no potential for it then you top it off with farm life, wrestling, hard workouts, diet, hunting and hiking and moving those giant bodies around in the WWE.. yep gear helps a ton easier to build and maintain and recover but it's not magic it has to mix with hard work, discipline, genetics if you want to be near the level of a monster like Brock.

But hey sherdog gonna sherdog.

220-230.

Mr Olympia contestants have been known to drop from 300 to 170 post competition.

Back