Realistically how many defences will valentina have in your opinion?

hunt12

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
There is no one close to her in skill. I believe she will get around 9 title defences an retire

If she continues to stay dedicated and takes care of her body she can legitimately reign into her late 30’s, that division is god awful and Valentina is pretty damn good.

Crazy she already racked up that many, I think I’ve only watched the ko of eye.

she will easily get to 6 imo. Would be cool to see weili jump up
Weight vs her.

She should go back up. Sorry, but fighting girls like Jessica Eye, Calderwood, Chook....,Priscilla Cachoeira, Carmouche is an absolute joke. It shouldnt count as title defenses.
It's like if Usman was fighting guys like CM Punk

She should go back up. Sorry, but fighting girls like Jessica Eye, Calderwood, Chook....,Priscilla Cachoeira, Carmouche is an absolute joke. It shouldnt count as title defenses.
It's her weightclass though...

Dana won't let Amanda fight her again. Dana loves Amanda and is trying to protect her and her win streak. She has no choice but to stay and beat up her whole division. I thought Valentina won the second fight even though it was very close.

She's so well rounded and skilled, I only see her losing if she fights until she's close to or over 40. I personally don't think she'll fight that long. She's had some wars before FLW and tons of kickboxing / Muay Thai fights in her career too. I think she'll defend 4 - 5 more times then go for a 2nd belt after Nunes retires. Then maybe call it a career whether she wins or loses.

As many as she wants. None of those women can beat her in a point fight, none have the grappling skill to submit her, and none have the striking skills to KO her.

The only thing that can stop the Bullet is her own body failing her.

There is no one close to her in skill. I believe she will get around 9 title defences an retire

Eventually someone catches up.

Ronda looked unbeatable then she bought into her own hype while other girls with more talent started to come up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back