Realistically how many defences will valentina have in your opinion?

Eventually someone catches up.

Ronda looked unbeatable then she bought into her own hype while other girls with more talent started to come up.

Ronda never looked unbeatable, she had significant holes in her game. Valentina is elite in all areas of mma.

It will be a while before anyone dethrones her. The depth of talent isn’t great in WMMA and she’s one of only a handful female fighters with high level skills. Maybe Zhang Weilei if they fight, but right now nobody. If and when she loses, it will probably be due to age or a new fighter from the next generation.

Whenever someone is considered to have a weight class on lockdown for the forseeable future there is always someone else that comes along and shocks the world.

There's like 5 chicks in that division, so 5

Valentina will lose when someone comes along that can take her to the ground at will or can thrrow just as much heat as her. Unfortunately, besides Amanda Nunes, I don't see anyone else beating Valentina. Unless there is a freak accident like Anderson Silva's injury.

She should go back up. Sorry, but fighting girls like Jessica Eye, Calderwood, Chook....,Priscilla Cachoeira, Carmouche is an absolute joke. It shouldnt count as title defenses.
It's like if Usman was fighting guys like CM Punk
She gets paid a lot more as a champ. And the only fights for her at 135 GdR and Nunes anyway.

As many as she can get until she retires. I don't see anyone in her division on her level.

probably 4, she criticized Nicco Montano but is fighting at about the same schedule

wolf tickets

J.Maia via RNC

Am I the only one that thought Shev Nunes 2 wasn't even close. I figured it was a clear Valentina win.

Jennifer Maia is going to make Shev look like a good, but beatable fighter.

Jarl

The complete octagon with rubys.

I don't know why she doesn't fight 5-6 times per year. The gap between her and the rest of the FLW division is ridiculous.

Health.
Her coach is part family, so he won’t be tamed by money and ruin her health with too much training or too many fights.

Back