Realistic matches to make after Money/Canelo PPV

I still want to see May/Pac, at least just for the spectacle. Who knows it may actually be a good fight if Pac still has his speed and can work angles.

Have Canelo or JCC co-main and this might do 3 million buys.

I purposely left out Top Rank fighters because its not gonna happen. PacMan Floyd won't happen so not worth discussing. Martinez has said many times he can make 154lbs easy and he's Dibella fighter making at least a small possibility.

HBO has a lock on Golovkin for now. Why I left him out of the discussion.

floyd knows pac is the biggest money fight out there right now, nobody else would bring a bigger pay day.

khan, garcia, bradley wouldnt do much more than guerrero fight

Alvarez-Golovkin-Martinez...let them fight. In no particular order...

Pacquiao v. Mayweather or Khan/Alexander v. Mayweather will occur on May 3, 2013.

Throw Canelo on the undercard versus Carlos Molina or someone he can beat to re-energize his fanbase following his loss to PBF.

Hopefully Pac destroys Rios and talks of a PBF vs Manny fight will finally come to a resolution.

there really isn't anyone else for PBF...Danny garcia ? Tim Bradley?? he could move up in weight...

Manny is the last stone unturned...

I'd love Floyd v Pac to happen, Even if it is 3-5 years to late. I think the only way it happens is if pac swallows his pride and basically capitulates to Floyd's every demand. I'd hope manny would do it cause at this stage in his career, if he just gives floyd all hell it will make money look bad. I dont think he has anything to lose.

Back