Realistic about the main event

saffo

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Did you guys really wanted Reyes to win even though he was getting dominated in the later rounds? Did he really dethrone Jones after backpaddling and getting taken down by Jones?

Ask yourself this, did i want Reyes to win or did i really want Jones to lose?

In my opionion Jones proved he deserves to keep his title. Reyes did very great and hopefully he will work on his cardio but he did not deserve to be new champ.

sorry but when you clearly lose 3/5 rounds you in fact did NOT prove you deserve to keep your title, thats how the scoring works ((is suppose to work))

Jones & Wilder never get the respect they deserve ….

At this point in the day the mods now need to perma ban idiots making excuses for JJ ..

3 judges agree with me. They should perma ban haters like you.

Aint no hate Boi ..

Just sense.

Fandom is like a cancer in the brain .. Get some medications dude you will get better, im rooting for ya.

The final rounds aren't worth more because of ur feelings bud

Each round is worth the same

Just like each quarter is worth the same in the NBA and NFL. Teams scoring more in the 4th and down the stretch doesn't mean they should win the game if they got outscored enough in the other quarters to offset the 4th quarter loss

Aint no hate Boi ..

Just sense.

Fandom is like a cancer in the brain .. Get some medications dude you will get better, im rooting for ya.
What is wrong with being a fan? I think you have it twisted.

What is wrong with being a fan? I think you have it twisted.

Because it makes you blind and twisted.

I know because i watched Igor get koed by Cro cop .. And i spent months in denial.. But then i grew thee fuck up and I stopped being a little fanboi bitch.

Did you guys really wanted Reyes to win even though he was getting dominated in the later rounds? Did he really dethrone Jones after backpaddling and getting taken down by Jones?

In my opionion Jones proved he deserves to keep his title. Reyes did very great and hopefully he will work on his cardio but he did not deserve to be new champ.
<Bottle.gif>
Jokes aside. Winning rounds 4 and 5 does not change the fact that reyes won 1-3. By virtue of that reyes shouldve won the fight. Simple as that.

Those takedowns didn't do shit. Jon Jones has removed himself from any GOAT discussions in his last two fights.

All it took was someone that could match his size. We've been saying this shit for years and it finally happens and look what the result was. Panic wrestling and getting his ass kicked for a solid 3 rounds. The greatest.

Those takedowns didn't do shit. Jon Jones has removed himself from any GOAT discussions in his last two fights.

All it took was someone that could match his size. We've been saying this shit for years and it finally happens and look what the result was. Panic wrestling and getting his ass kicked for a solid 3 rounds. The greatest.
Let's not get crazy here okay? So he lost one fight and now he's not the goat anymore? Do goats have to be undefeated throughout their career? as for size, Gus was bigger, osp was close to the same size and he dealt with both of them.

Reyes won the first three rounds!

three outta five is all you need.

no doubt though that Jones would win a marathon or an endurance sport

1,2,3 > 4,5

Reyes won the fight.

2,4,5 Jones. Tough fight in a clear Jones victory.

2,4, 5 Jones

Jon is the best champion with a reason. When he needed it he pulled the trigger and won the fight. Reyes has cardio issue and if he continued with a pace from first 3 rounds than he would won because he had a lead 2 - 1, but Jon had composure and won this on experience. Great champion that has lot of haters. Keep going JBJ!

i had it 2-2 and Reyes didnt have cadio for the 5th...

They don't pay my bills and I don't care who wins. Reyes outstriked Jones and won Round 1, Round 2 and Round 3.

The final rounds aren't worth more because of ur feelings bud

Each round is worth the same

Just like each quarter is worth the same in the NBA and NFL. Teams scoring more in the 4th and down the stretch doesn't mean they should win the game if they got outscored enough in the other quarters to offset the 4th quarter loss

that's literally the worst comparison, since mma rounds are capped and other sports are not. literally no quarter is 'equal' in other sports, they just have the same clock. silly to even try to compare cumulative scoring where specific action equals specific points to MMA and the 10-9.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back