• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Real talk...as an Ion Garry band wagon hate chauffeur, its time to put some major HESPECT on the name!

I've done a number of analyses. Ian Garry is over-ranked based on his wins. He's not top 10 material. MVP is top 10 material.

I think Ian Garry gets exposed here. I'm calling it now and I'll wear the shame if I'm wrong.

They’ve been incredibly careful in building him up. Page should get him a title shot.

I've done a number of analyses. Ian Garry is over-ranked based on his wins. He's not top 10 material. MVP is top 10 material.

I think Ian Garry gets exposed here. I'm calling it now and I'll wear the shame if I'm wrong.

It’s a 50/50 fight that has potential to be a fifteen minute staring contest.

Gary’s defense isn’t all that but WB is pretty straight forward. His style hasn’t changed.

Is it 5 rounds or 3?

They’ve been incredibly careful in building him up. Page should get him a title shot.

Win over Page isn't enough to have him leap above Rakhmonov & JDM in the queue. Whoever wins between Garry & Page should get one more win after that to secure a title shot.

MVP is top 10 material.
Lol based on what? His resume consists mostly of cans and he has a known weakness to grappling. He's getting favorable matchmaking against the no 7th ranked striker and getting to pass over the gatekeeper to the top 10 Neil Magny who would in all likelyhood shut him down.

Machado does him but it doesn’t amount to much. MVP is fun, but he’s not an elite WW in the UFC. I’d be surprised if they called for an Ian Garry TS off beating MVP. He needs a top ten win after MVP, at a minimum.

Last edited:
Lol based on what? His resume consists mostly of cans and he has a known weakness to grappling. He's getting favorable matchmaking against the no 7th ranked striker and getting to pass over the gatekeeper to the top 10 Neil Magny who would in all likelyhood shut him down.
he defeated Holland who was #13 at the time and he made it look easy...

he defeated Holland who was #13 at the time and he made it look easy...
29-28 and arguably the most boring fight of Holland's career, which he could have won had he not the fight IQ of a grape. MVP is a greatest striker but anyone who's followed him in Bellator knows he's weak to grappling. Paul Daley of all people was able to wrestlefuck him. He's getting gifted another striking matchup for a reason. He is not a threat to any of the wrestlers in the division.

I agree as well but if he does beat MVP I'm gonna have to give in and give him some respect

I’ll hespect him once he throws the ex husband’s things out at the end of the driveway

Ian has proven to be much better than I initially gave him credit for. He is a great fighter no doubt. Calling out Colby without a grappling background takes balls too.

The guy rubs me the wrong way sometimes, but similar to Conor he backs it up.

I think you’re right
MVP is so unpredictable and dangerous that I think it’s going to end in Farry being knocked out and being a better fighter because of it

29-28 and arguably the most boring fight of Holland's career, which he could have won had he not the fight IQ of a grape. MVP is a greatest striker but anyone who's followed him in Bellator knows he's weak to grappling. Paul Daley of all people was able to wrestlefuck him. He's getting gifted another striking matchup for a reason. He is not a threat to any of the wrestlers in the division.
Holland can wrestle

Back