Real reason why Khabib has not vacated his LW Belt yet?

Do you think the reason why Khabib hasnt vacated his LW Belt yet is because he thinks Conor might somehow lose to Dustin Poirier?
He was extremely vocal about never wanting to fight healthy Conor 2.0 no matter how much he got paid after seeing what he did to Cowboy Cerrone at UFC 246 but he knows that Poirier is very easy matchup to get to 30-0 so maybe he wants to see that fight first before giving away his belt.

Thoughts?
Stop trying so hard.

pretty sure that was his stance even before Conor fought Cerrone. Conor beating Cerrone has nothing to do with it

In fact, he told Conor is he wants a rematch then he would have to win some fights at 155 and earn his shot. Conor then handpicks deadboy Cerrone at 170 and Khabib then washed hands of it all.

yall fall hard for the mother thing.

yall fall hard for the mother thing.
I fell for it at first but then Dana said in an interview that Khabib wants to see how things pan out and have a talk with his mother.
Khabib had no reason to tell him that other than wanting to leave the door open.

I fell for it at first but then Dana said in an interview that Khabib wants to see how things pan out and have a talk with his mother. He had no reason to tell him that other than wanting to leave the door open.

he told the russian media a very different story about his retirement. i think ali and dana are cooking something

Do you think the reason why Khabib hasnt vacated his LW Belt yet is because he thinks Conor might somehow lose to Dustin Poirier?
He was extremely vocal about never wanting to fight healthy Conor 2.0 no matter how much he got paid after seeing what he did to Cowboy Cerrone at UFC 246 but he knows that Poirier is very easy matchup to get to 30-0 so maybe he wants to see that fight first before giving away his belt.

Thoughts?

My thoughts? I can't believe I haven't put you on my Ignore list yet...

I can't wait until the myths about Conor Super Saiyan 4 start coming out.

he told the russian media a very different story about his retirement. i think ali and dana are cooking something
I doubt Dana would publictly tease about him likely fighting again and let him keep his belt unless he was pretty certain Khabib will fight again within a year.

Conor came back with a vengeage against 170 lbs Full Camp Diaz and dropped him multiple times. I wouldnt want to rematch him either expecially knowing how obsessed he is in beating Khabib so you have to assume he has been practicing day and night to beat him.
He came back and won a majority decision after panic wrestling and tapping out in round 2

Not exactly something to brag about

He came back and won a majority decision after panic wrestling and tapping out in round 2

Not exactly something to brag about
The worse Diaz beat him the first time the more impressive its that he wanted to fight him again in same conditions. Conor is a true fighter who isnt afraid of anyone.

They have to schedule it, Tony has been screwed every time!

This fight is cursed. Almost like if they scheduled it again and both made it to the cage, someone would be seriously injured.

Back