Real Madrid vs. Liverpool?

Real, hopefully. An arsehole club full of horrible players, but at least they aren’t those terrible scouse cunts.

Leaning towards Madrid, but who knows in a final. I just want to see some goals and controversy, don't really care for either side.

Hopefully Liverpool, fuck Real.

I like almost every player on Real, but I still have a hard time rooting for them because they're them.

I expect Real to win, btw.

Liverpool is looking damn good up front with the migrant, the jihadi, and the favela gangster.

They look even better than the Cannibal, midget, and Coutinho from Barca.

Liverpool handled AS Roma, and AS Roma handled Barca. How has Real done against Barca this year, I forget.

Ronnie going to jizz all over that back line of liverpool. Dont matter how many goals liverpool scores, real madrid will score more. We wont have to hear the media jerk off mohameden after the game. Thank God

Btw. The epl is a joker's league compared to la liga.

Some autism running strong through this thread.

Goatnaldo going to cement his status as the best ever

Salahu Akbar

After next Saturday's victory, Liverpool will change its name to Al-Iverpool. Infidels shall meet the sword.

923830278.jpg.0.jpg

I expect Real to win but i hope that Liverpool wins.
I always loved the way Klopp works and the relations he builds with his players...seems to be a great guy.

I hope both team fans are stupid and it's a DQ... but I hate both those clubs...

Won't watch this shit for sure

Liverpool will win comfortably.Madrid have looked shit all the way to the final bar one game and will come unstuck against Liverpool.

I expect Real to win but i hope that Liverpool wins.
I always loved the way Klopp works and the relations he builds with his players...seems to be a great guy.
He is unique
Pool never liked . but I would like to see them beat the spaniards

Back